1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where I live

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by JohnnyAZ, Apr 26, 2018.

1. JohnnyAZ

JohnnyAZ Gold

One thing I can not seem to figure out is if where I live is an issue. I live 30 miles outside of Phoenix and pretty much on the edge of civilization. We are right in the foothills of the Superstition Mountains and we get very poor cell reception. This seems like the making of a good start. However, as jack says, “you can’t get healthy in the environment you got sick” I find myself wondering if I should move. I live in a small town with no towers and no street lights anywhere and that all sounds like good things. But I also remember Jack saying to “watch your pets” and we just found tumors on my dogs mammary glands. The vet says it’s because she was never fixed and never had puppies so her hormones built up and created the issue.

Basically is AZ a good state? Should I be more focused on the lack of towers and cell reception in my town as a good sign or in the health of my dog as a bad sign?

I am at a stage where a move is possible...but as I am still way behind in all the material (halfway through 2015) I don’t want to make a bad move and make things worse.

Annemarie Heise and drezy like this.
  2. primalmofo

primalmofo Student

I would think it is a good place to live, not perfect tho. You have access to great light in AZ and based on the fact u have poor reception/are out of civilization-your nnemf exposure is probably pretty good. Just make sure ur drinking good water and grounding (or getting cold)

JohnnyAZ likes this.
  3. Bic

Bic New Member

Where did you mother's people come from 1000 years ago? 10,000 years ago?