1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

where do you find the leptin rx diet?

Discussion in 'The Leptin Rx' started by mattlovell, Mar 20, 2012.

1. mattlovell

mattlovell New Member

I've been looking on the site and i'm probably doing a 'man look' but where's the leptin rx diet plan?

2. JC2K

JC2K New Member

3. David

David Silver

Here is a list of notes I made for my own reference:

[*]Calories are important when LR (leptin resistant, if > 30lbs overweight) but mean nothing once LS (leptin sensitive). Macronutirents count when LR and mean nothing when LS.
    [*]LR = sugar burner, not a fat burner. Do not do glycolytic exercise until muscles / liver become completely LS.
    Eat a ketogenic version of the paleo diet for 6-8 weeks. 3 major causes of LR: Carbs, Fructose and Omega 6. Limit to 25 grams of carbohydrates per day if overweight.
    Never snack at all, initially and forever. Snacking completely stresses liver metabolism. The liver must use gluconeogenesis normally both asleep and awake. Snacking destroys timing and circadian clocks that work in unison with Leptin. Nothing after 7:30 PM.
    Eat three small meals a day initially; adapt to two a day. (Big breakfast/small dinner

4. Croak

Croak New Member

The coconut manna is a suggestion, another way to consume MCT.

5. David

David Silver

Yes, a suggestion, but I take it as a directive and eat some with every meal...:rolleyes: