1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where Do You Find A Doctor That Helps With -------------

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Thor, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Thor

Thor Banned

I'm wondering if there would a medical doctor or researcher who could provide a written testimony on how an auto accident causes a fall out of disease - how MTHFR is effected by an auto acccident, how is leptin resistance related to an auto accident ect....

Any ideas? So far anyone I've spoken with refuses to provide anything if it's involved in legal matters. Looking for a Doctor or Researcher who can discuss the info on this site & how an auto accident would cause a person to "fall apart".

Hopefully there is someone out there to help? :confused:

2. diane

diane Gold

I don't know of anyone Thor, but good luck on your quest!

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ask Tim Jackson

4. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

5. ashryn

ashryn New Member

Go to a homoeopath, get a dose of arnica..
    or look for studies on 'never well since' presentations, it might help you find case studies at least.