1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where do you buy HCG?

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by Koofster, Apr 3, 2012.

1. natural_girl

natural_girl Silver

Try this one CID296357

2. finnite@dccnet.com

finnite@dccnet.com New Member

just a note, if you have bought 1x before from escrow you cannot use another code to get a further discount, they will have sent you an account code and you have to use that to purchase after the first time

3. AmieSue

AmieSue New Member

How does Ecrow ship? UPS or USPS, I can't find it on their site. It says they don't ship to POBOX but the only way we get mail at our home is via UPS or Fed-X... thoughts?

4. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

You can't get it then. :( A special type of delivery person brings it is directly to your house. No PO box allowed.

5. AmieSue

AmieSue New Member

EEEP! I have been trying to order as well from daynightchemist and my CC won't go through and when I send emails, I get weird, very unprofessional responses. Any suggestions?

6. AmieSue

AmieSue New Member

Colleen, What do you mean when you say "special delivery"? So, I have it mailed to a physical address? Sorry for bothering you, just still a tad confused. :)

7. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

It has to come to a physical address. They will not send to a PO box. A special person comes and you have to sign for it.

8. nuttmegs17

nuttmegs17 New Member

Does anyone have a new code for escrowrefills?

Also - does anyone know how to get a fake bank account number to use to purchase it online? Would bank of america issue that to me - like an account number that would only work once? My debit card got hacked shortly after purchasing it online a while ago so I'd like to avoid that again [​IMG] I went to my banks website but didn't see anything too obvious.

THANKS!

9. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

Bank of America will let you create another credit card number to use for online shopping. You specify the maximum charge and the expiration date of the card. They call it ShopSafe. Discover has something similar. In my experience, it's good peace of mind but not a guarantee you won't have issues.

10. nuttmegs17

nuttmegs17 New Member

Thanks for the help!

If anyone is looking for a code at escrowrefills to get $30 off their first order, use this:
    CID293606

Thanks!