1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where do you buy HCG?

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by Koofster, Apr 3, 2012.

1. No kidding, This last year has been a training round for this type of thing. I have to watch out for when I'm alone more than with others. Interestingly enough, the social stuff doesn't bother me nearly as much at the other people who can't stand it when I'm not participating. I've always been a nibbler in public and drive through in private so that part doesn't bug me. It's the practicality of finding the no-fat protien while on the road that is my worry.

So I think I'll just start when I get it, and let the chips fall where they may. Plan Plan Plan. The nice thing is I won't be spending NEARLY as much money on fancy restaurants so I can get a steak and salad/veg and not eating the rest. Upon reflection, it will probably pay for itself on that alone.

In reality, it's not eating much so how hard can it be? I'm thinking just get the veggies I can eat raw and bring grilled meats that I froze.

I can tell I'm not quite there on fixing the brain - as part of my excitement is having the free range "load days".

Next question for you guys :) From what I can tell it's good to go into the RX + CT for P3? Is this what you are seeing?

You guys rock!!!

2. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Yes you can totally do the leptin reset for P3. I always recommend it on the hcg forum too.

Be careful with load days. Don't eat grains even though they are allowed or you may gain 8-10 pounds. No kidding.

3. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Posted a question on where to buy elsewhere then found this thread.

I'm curious as to why one would pick escrow over reliable since it so much more expensive. Unless my math is wrong.

ETA ... now where does one find bac water? Anybody have any clues?

4. Second! I say this as i ate grains on load days and gained too much weight.

I did escrow even though more as their site was easierto deal w and they seemed more legit to me.

5. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

Well I hope I didn't make a giant mistake going with reliable.

And I do NOT eat grains period. After reading Wheat Belly I gave up wheat and all its cousins.

6. DarleenMB

DarleenMB Silver

When I did this before I kept the bottle of mixed hcg wrapped tightly in aluminum foil on the bottom shelf of the fridge. Keep it away from light and in the cold and it keeps very well.

7. I'm going ahead and making my vials 10 at a time (2000iu bottle). . I like that. I am trying to "hide" it from the kiddo though and that makes it easier to have privacy with it.

I just don't want him seeing mommy shoot up!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

9. msclman

msclman New Member

i have a code for escrow refills if anyone needs it CID295680

10. finnite@dccnet.com

finnite@dccnet.com New Member

thanks msclman

question, has anyone had an error message when ordering from escrow refills?

I can't get beyond the shipping page at this point, quite frustrating.

11. msclman

msclman New Member

no i have not. but make sure you are using the right type of card ( i think they only take visa?)

also try placing the order through a different browser (if you are on IE try chrome , safari try firefox, ect..)

12. finnite@dccnet.com

lol I can't even get to the credit card page.

good thought on the browser, I'm using firefox, will try IE (although firefox worked 2 months ago when I ordered)

thanks

13. msclman

msclman New Member

strange! i had problems on my wifes mac and completed it on my pc.

14. finnite@dccnet.com

they got back to me and were able to fix it. my code and pass from original purchase didn`t work, issued a new one. stuff is on it`s way!

15. msclman

msclman New Member

there was a problem w my order and the customer serviced sent out a new one. i like that.

16. Ok,keep us posted! I'm here for you!! Good Luck.

17. msclman

msclman New Member

mine left india 8/30. will let u all know when it gets to me

18. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

If the codes you guys have don't work, use this one.. It just worked for my friend...

www.escrowRefills.com

Code # CID289897

:D

19. msclman

msclman New Member

got my hcg yesterday

20. AmieSue

AmieSue New Member

Does anyone have a new code. The one above isn't working?