1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where do you buy HCG?

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by Koofster, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Koofster

Koofster New Member

I have no idea where to buy or how much to purchase.

2. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

It's gotten harder. :( You can but it at www.reliablerxpharmacy.com and www.escrorefills.com. With escrow you need a code and you can use 150095. Any of the hcg brands are fine. You would need 2 5000 iu vials for a long round or 4 2000 iu vials (which will allow you to mix more to keep it fresher) and you'll need insulin needles, mixing vials, a mixing needle and bacteriostatic water. You can get the bac water at Amazon and the other things at www.gpzservices.com.

3. nuttmegs17

nuttmegs17 New Member

Hello Colleen - to be safe, should i buy a vial? if so, what size? 10 cc? 30 cc?

I ordered the 2000iu HCG...I think you said I should be able to use the vials as the actual mixing vial, but should I order an amber vial?

http://www.gpzservices.com/items/products/vials~presealed/-br~br-amber/list.htm

4. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

No vial necessary with the 2000 iu. :)

5. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

With hucog, you would totally fill it up to the very brim and that's 4 cc total fluid. I would start at 150 iu which is 30 units when mixed this way. :)

6. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

It comes both ways. If yours is liquid, it already contains 1 cc so you would add 3 more.

7. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

I've seen hucog and Corion. Hucog is the smallest of the two but will still hold a total of 4cc--just barely. Corion is a bit larger. I haven't seen the other brands though. Definitely needs to be the 2000 iu though. Mixing only 4 cc of fluid with 5000 iu would be super concentrated so I wouldn't do it that way. I don't like the concentrated doses and neither did Dr. Simeon. :) I actually usually mix mine with 8 cc in 2000 iu but most do the lesser water. I do 8 cc because that's the way Simeon mixed it.

8. Fara

Fara New Member

Hi Colleen,

Do you know if there is a more current code for escrowrefills.com. 150095 is not valid, or am I doing something incorrectly.

Thank you

9. IceBarbie

IceBarbie New Member

Try: CID292800 (CID=Customer ID so might be able to leave that off--or not. Try it both ways if necessary)

10. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

No, I don't know anything about escrow. I think their way of doing business is a little flaky so I've never bought from them.

11. Fara

Fara New Member

Thank you for your replys. IceBarbie, it did work.

Reliablempahrm. charges so much for shipping. Almost the same cost as the hcg itself.

12. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

They all do. It usually still ends up being cheaper than other places.

13. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

I LOVE Escrow... They call you the second your package arrives at your door to make sure everything is OK.. They also called me at work and let me know it was being delivered that day.. The best HCG supplier around! I have a code if anyone needs it, just PM me.:)

14. Fara

Fara New Member

I would have to agree with you. I would buy the 10,000 unit for $175 from our local Walgreens. The problem is that I end up throwing out half of it. Yes, you are right with the high shipping rate, it is still cheaper than Walgreens.

15. zoebarry@yahoo.com

zoebarry@yahoo.com New Member

ChimpChick, would you please PM a code to me? I've tried a few times to PM you, but I'm not sure you are getting them because they do not show up in my "sent messages" section, but messages to others do. (huh?)

Thanks a bunch!

16. Just ordered everything from Escrow. I ordered 6 vials of 2000iu plus a kit with needles etc. Total was just under $170 for everything. I did enough for the 43 day round. I ordered more than needed, but I've read it keeps - and I wanted a margin of error.

I'll keep you posted on how long it takes.

Now how to schedule when to start. I have a week long vacation/out of town trips in both July and Aug! Any suggestions on if I should wait until AFTER travel - or is it manageable? My July vacation is such that I can take food with. I could just grill/freeze things in advance right? Get that apple from the grocery?

17. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

Hey guys,

Been out of the loop and totally missed this thread.. If anyone needs a code I have one I got from a friend .. it is....CID289897

www.escrowrefills.com

Hope that helps!

18. ChimpChick

ChimpChick New Member

Wait until you have no social life!! It is impossible otherwise and you have to be 100% in the game.. Trust me =)

19. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Is the vacation just with your family? If so, it's totally doable to take your food along and do it. The good thing about pushing through anyway is that it teaches you how to resist the pressure to eat things you shouldn't. The temptations are always going to be there--peer pressure, parties, good times that seem to always be associated with food--and you have to learn that food is fuel only. This is as good a time as any to learn that. :) Without learning that, ultimate success doesn't come. It's too easy to fall back into emotional eating until you break the back of that monster.

Okay, lecture over. :) This is just something I see over and over again. We get in social situations and don't know how to deal with it. I was proud of one gal over on the hcg forum who went to a bridal shower over the weekend and stayed strong. Doing things like that really develops your character. LOL

20. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Oh and if you skip a day a week, you should have enough hcg for about 2 40 days rounds. 3 vials will go 36 days plus skipping a day a week gives you another 4 days so 40 days. :)