1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where do I start? DHEA only or a little of everything?

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by kjgraffin@yahoo.com, May 29, 2012.

1. kjgraffin@yahoo.com

kjgraffin@yahoo.com New Member

The one thing this blog has done for me has kicked my butt into getting my hormones tested. As I feared, I have very little of any sex steroids. This explains quite a bit! I have been reading all about what levels I should have but since these are all low, I don't know if I should do a little of everything or just stick to one or two. Any guidance would be great!

41 Year old female - blood drawn on day 3 of cycle

Total T:

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you need an anti aging doc with those labs.....Please go see somebody knowledgable about this things. Those labs for a 41 yr old need some working.

3. The anti-aging doc will also be able to help you with your thyroid. With your labs 15 mg is a pitiful starting dose. Read www.stopthethyroidmadness.com and inform yourself on your thyroid. That website helped me 5 years ago to understand what my body was doing. Now I am doing CT to help my thyroid and adrenals, as well as taking thyroid meds. Plus your adrenals are starting to dysfunction. Your nighttime number is too high. I am healing mine now from being too low so I can't really help you for that. However, usually the high nighttime is the beginning of an adrenal problem so you are catching it right in the beginning! Good luck!