1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where can a person live within the 20th Latitude & nnEMF "safe"?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by John Schumacher, Jul 31, 2020 at 3:50 PM.

1. Is there a contact who may be able help find accommodations?

Are there locations you would recommend over others as well as locations to avoid?

Would you recommend I learn the language before going?

Should I learn the specific laws of the land, including driving laws before I rent a car?
    Can I trust a “taxi”?

Since I am white Caucasian male, are there prejudices I should be aware of? Over my short lifetime (60+) from childhood thru professional life in United States, being a white male has made me a target of hatred.

The unseen toxic – electromagnetic radiation is not just a factor of population density. It is well known that radar and microwave communication can be most intense thru unpopulated areas. These relay stations (whether for military or not) are devastating for the communities “under fire”. Question: Have the locations you recommend been tested?

What is the social sanitation of the community including sewage and water?

What is the mean economic standard of the community? Are the average people finding sustainable employment?

Do the people in these communities feel their government is providing political stability and safety for its citizens?

Why are these interests important? Because life is not all about me –> we live as a community –> life is about us. If individuals cannot find viable employment, if their government exploits its people and resources, etc. for power, name the corruption, then everyone suffers.

Grandpa John

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

My take.
    @Jack Kruse has provided us with great knowledge and points of view.
    Problem is that that knowledge tells us that there is not a square foot on Earth that is not problematic biologically.
    Prejudices and government stability are not even considered in Jack's discussions.
    Living nomadic life is assumed in Jack's approach.

Biologically and statistically and from the continuity of the human race pov, Jack is 100% right.
    However at least part of Jack's followers will look for compromises to those ideals.
    Especially that the ideal conditions resulted in a life expectancy of 30, and the (hurtful) technology doubles and triples that.

If we just work on maintaining the best possible Circadian Rhythm that would assure the largest health preservation.

From my pov I see
    stability of the government as the #1 choice of desirable residence.
    That makes the USA my choice.
    Hate earthquakes, hurricanes, tornados, that removes part of the USA from consideration.
    For the last 23 years, I have not worked.
    Previously I was hustling, changing jobs often.
    That put my residence near many cross highways and less than an hour from a major airport,
    As much as may see shortcomings of MD's I still need them and especially good surgeons.
    That places me in less than an hour from major hospitals.
    Thursday last week, I had removed 14x5x5cm slow growth tumor from my left thigh, so now I am recuperating.
    The same surgeon removed that tumor 15 years ago and is suggesting to reserve a date 15 years from now for the next surgery.
    So, for now, I am not of the mind to move to Venezuela or Afganistan seeking a temporarily healthier environment.

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  3. @JanSz - I love your prospective. Thank you for sharing some of the "practicality" elements of life's journey.

Question about your surgery: Did the surgent place a unshielded silver wire into the grove he made, and place a low voltage DC current through it for a couple of weeks? This was a simple protocol by Dr. Becker MD surgent. Dr. Jerry Tennant MD further substantiated this by identifying that cells require a -50mV charge potential to heal. Yes - I know these decade long old practices may not have seen the light of day in the AMA guidelines. We know non pharmaceutical methods do not receive funding and are typically discouraged.

My point - Is there something you can do to upregulate you negative voltage potential through that wound?

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 11:25 AM
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

This guy did both of my surgeries.
    The idea of both surgeries was to protect functionality,
    so I can keep dancing and having sex.
    He is practically ready to book an appointment for the next surgery in 15 years.
    If anything he himself is and upbeat person and keeps me upbeat too.

Can you tell me something practical about expedited wound healing?
    Something that I could show him on my next visit on August 10.
    Right now I am not hooked to anything that looks like an electrical battery.

upload_2020-8-1_15-53-49.png

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 3:46 PM
    John Schumacher likes this.
  5. I love his smile, blue shirt and bow tie -> all matching his blue sparkling eyes.

For Dr. Coit MD - Please read "The Body Electric" by Dr Robert O Becker MD. It is written in narrative form. The place where he may find interest starts on page 166 with a specific narrative entitled "Positive Surprises" on pages 169 through 175. The voltage (-50mV) to be used can be found in Dr. Jerry Tennant MD's book "Healing is Voltage - The Handbook" starting at the bottom of page 91 through 101.

For you - We know from Dr. Jack Kruse that "The dynamics of mitochondrial DNA heteroplasmy: implications for human health and disease" https://www.nature.com/articles/nrg3966. It is vital to upregulate our "energy quotient". Since oxygen is the primary electron donor in mitochondrial respiration, may I suggest hyperbaric oxygen therapy at least twice a week for a minimum of twelve sessions.

For you - Recommending better recovery, please familiarize yourself with Dr. Tennant's work. Here is an introduction: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/20...voltage-and-regeneration-electricity-of-life/. You may find 14:37 to 16:48 of interest to you. Also see Senergy Medical Group (https://senergy.us/dr-tennant-thunderbolt-project/) to explore thier protocols, charts, videos and studies from Dr. Jerry Tennant, as well as his Biomodulator.

upload_2020-8-1_19-21-12.png

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 9:21 PM
    JanSz likes this.