1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Where are those muscles coming from tho..?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Inger, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Big Bingo.........your health is not up for discussion or compromise. I hope MJ reads this.......or just wait til you read her guest blog. Vickie is proving my point I made to her and Danielle in spades.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For women........men do not feel this.........MJ where are you!

3. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Yes, feedback is always welcome. I am not always a push over. Many months ago I got fed up with waiting for him to decide what he wanted to eat (this was happening a lot and hours were passing by me and I was fricken hungry) and I got pissed off and just got up and made my own meal and sat down next to him and ate it. He was upset for sure and that is why I try to eat with him if he is coming home before 8. Didn't get my point across either. He does know I need to eat early as we talk about it enough and some days are definately better than others. It is not all bad. You guys just get the bad stuff. He isn't a bad guy, he just has very screwed up eating and sleeping habits and yes he will pay them later down the road. And yes, I do go to bed myself everynight without him.

You all have convinced me I am not a bad wife if I eat by myself. I guess this might be part of my hang up. I do have to let him know cuz that wouldn't be fair to just do it and not let him know. Whoever said I was over-analysing it is way more correct than you know. That is part of my job as an accountant and I am damn good at it. Unfortunately, it bleeds into my personal life and I analyze the hell out of that too.

Cavemam, this is diff. than the crying - that is damn hormones getting the better of me. I never throw eating late in his face, I just let him know I am hungry and gotta eat. Most days the words "I am not eating at 8pm" comes out of my mouth when discussing dinner if he makes it sound like it will be later. He knows I hate eating late.

Jack, I'm guessing the point you are making by me as an example is NOT good one but if it helps someone else than so be it. I know I need help or I wouldn't be out here everyday of my life!

4. Inger

Inger Silver

My own N1.

Men loves women who just do their thing, and then are happy and satisfied. Confident, strong women. Who never complain. What is there to complain about, when you do what you want / need? Men loves when women are positive and happy about life! Who cares about eating patterns? Only womens.. AFAK. I eat strange food all the time and on my own and it never bothered any men I met, ever. They want you to be happy! :) And yeah.. maybe make them some delicious food once in a while.. get some kisses and a smile..;)

That's why I love men so much, they are pretty uncomplicated. At last the men I met in my life.

Vkiernan, I can see in front of my inner eye how your marriage is changing.. in a very happy way! :)

5. Souldanzer

Souldanzer Banned

I would agree. Much easier to get along with then the girls. Oppsie. I'm a girl :rolleyes:

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Those are all such powerful words. How can you not love a strong confident woman who is happy and satisfied. I didn't know that men don't have this emotional connection. I think we really make life difficult for them with all this emotional stuff. They must be so bewildered a lot of the time and lets not even talk about our time of the month and our crazy, unexplained behaviour ! Amazing the things I learn here!

7. PrimalPam

PrimalPam Silver

Inger, you look like you lift weights regularly. Amazing and beautiful!