1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When you urinate too much what does it really imply about your choices around light?

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 17, 2019 at 7:55 AM.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More brilliance from Jason the mitochondriac on how the water our mitochondria make from sunlight and respiration lead to Optimal or destruction based upon our choice of how we use the SPECTRUM OF LIFE POORLY OR WISELY. How you choose determines your path.
    Environment trumps age as an epigenetic driver.
    Frequent shift work results in more urination for ANY AGE because the circadian gene Rev-erbĪ± controls the production of Cx43, which determines how much urine a bladder holds.
    TL;DR: Poor circadian rhythm = More urination = more disease = FASTER DEATH COMES = THE RELATIVITY OF TIME MODELED.
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2019-03-younger-nightshift-workers-shown-pee.html

THIS IS WHY DIABETICS URINATE SO FREQUENTLY.

Allin, Alex97232 and LieselK like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Never stop just because you feel defeated. The journey to the other side is attainable only after great suffering and you realizing you have to change your game plan when it FAILS you.

Alex97232, LieselK and MITpowered26 like this.
  3. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Fascinating. I've noticed that I urinate way less now and have always marveled at my sons' abilities to hold it for so long. I assume we can apply this to kids too? I know kiddos who pee all the freaking time and it's just assumed it's because their bladders are small or because they sip water often. Hmmm... makes you think...

Alex97232 likes this.
  4. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

Damn. Yes.

Alex97232 and MITpowered26 like this.