1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When you swim in EMF....

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Krapule, Sep 17, 2014.

1. Krapule

Krapule New Member

Hi everyone,
    just want to share some experiences...
    Two years ago I discovered what effect the emf were having on me when I unplugged my wifi and my cell phone (neuropathy, arrhythmia and musculo-squelletic pain and cramps).
    I have been pretty good at mitigating the effects (mainly avoidance ) but at work it's not easy. I work in an operating room and it's pretty much a EMF pit. Neon lights, cell phones, wifi and all the machines all around.
    Using a epi-paleoish diet, drinking a lot of RO water, blue blockers, CoQ10, seafood 3-5 times a week I was doing not too bad (even using a portable schumann resonator at work). But recently some symptoms are reappearing e.g. arrhythmia. The probable cause: I worked more hours in the last 3 weeks (like two 24 hours in hospital in three days) than I was working in the last months. This shows to me that my tolerance is pretty thin in regard to the emf...
    In my workplace it's crazy to see how many people are struggling with obesity, tendinitis, autoimmune diseases and some vague complains... Some people are getting my message slowly (usually those with the worst problems) but I am certainly view as a crazy bastard by my colleagues who are on their iPhone all the time.
    Anyway, the message here is that you might have to make drastic changes in your lifestyle if you want to get better (if not only survive!). I'm considering reducing my hours (with a reduction in revenues...) and eventually simply changing job. I thought I'd do my job until my 60's...now I'm considering that I might not do this work in my 50's, I'm 43...
    Time to get some grounding before going to bed. This is a nice group of people that I'm very happy to be a part of.
    Night

2. Jude

Jude Gold

Hi Krapule....noticed you didn't mention CT......are you doing any at all?

3. Christos

Christos New Member

Dr Kruse found a huge benefit from using a magnetico sleep pad on the days he went into surgery. Watch this video for some details: http://jackkruse.com/magnetico/

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

you need much, much more seafood! oysters? and definitely C/T .....That is how Dr. Kruse mitigates the damage of his day job...... He eats tons and tons of oysters.... I have seen him in action!

nonchalant likes this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

You might also want to read the Calcium channel blocker thread in the EMF section I believe.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  6. Penny

Penny New Member

yeah, I would go with magnesium myself... you also might look into taurine... my father had arrythmia plus restless leg syndrome - he was a poster child for magnesium depletion - I take magnesum citrate before bed every night... if you take magnesium malate, it helps chelate aluminum and gives you energy at the same time... this would also improve your redox plus you wouldn't be a human antenna... :)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/suzy-cohen-rph/abnormal-heart-rhythm_b_854619.html

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator