1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When you cannot implement many of the suggestions

Discussion in 'Adrenal Rx and Leaky Gut Rx' started by earthwalker, Oct 9, 2015.

1. earthwalker

earthwalker New Member

Just read Epi-Paleo Rx book. I have 35+ years of Crohn's disease that has recently morphed into full body inflammation showing as rheumatoid like arthritis in fingers, wrists, elbows, knees, ribs, feet, toes and more recently in skin manifestation - ulcerating open wound that won't heal in 3 months now. Previously I had 15 years of severe environmental illness and sensitivities to foods, chemicals, EMFs, mold, sun, vibration, sound, energy. I am much improved from the severe EI but still dealing with sensitivities to some things.

My question is.... I have reacted to whey, colostrum, coconut oil, and do not do great with bone broths. I have trouble digesting all fats and oils - comes out on my face as pustules. I ate oysters for the first time the last 2 days and my face is horribly broken out right now. Also, many years ago I did a liver detox test that showed high cysteine plasma levels and was told not to use NAC.

So I am at a loss as to how to proceed since the Leaky Gut Rx is suggesting all these things I cannot ingest. I've taken copious amounts of L-Glutamine in the past and never noticed a difference. Wondering if there is a specific kind/brand that is suggested.

I did the HLA-DR test years ago and am mold illness susceptible as well as post lyme disease susceptible. I tested positive for IgM lyme in 2005 and again in 2014 but was never treated. I had a mold infestation in my apartment in 2005 and did 6 weeks of CSM with good results but then had a life threatening reaction to the filler ingredients and had to stop.

I was very low in leptin when I did the Shoemaker tests in 2005. My CRP was above 80 a couple years ago and is now down around 38 or so. Big improvement but still a long way to go. I am very anemic and supplementing does not help. I tried chlorophyll, Flora-Dix, Angstrom Iron, and iron capsules.

Ironically, I used to eat wild salmon 2x day and grassfed beef 1x day. I got the fatty acids profile test done and my omega 3 was way too high according to the test. I spent time reevaluating my diet so I could balance out all my fatty acids to the proper ratios. That was the beginning of the end for me in terms of my inflammation levels. I went from very low inflammation to very high. I also was recovering from severe mercury poisoning so I did not want to eat too much seafood.

I just ordered a bunch of salmon, shrimp and oysters from Vital Choice and plan on increasing my salmon intake considerably now.

I am new to this forum and just started implementing the 20 min of sun before 10am and organic sulfur in water in the mornings. I use flux on my laptop, wear blue blockers at night, sleep on a grounding sheet, have a landline phone, DSL computer, no smart meter. I take low dose naltrexone to manage inflammation and depression. It helps a lot... but not enough. I did the Specific Carbohydrate Diet (SCD) for 6 years but in recent years I have added back in rice and wild rice at times as well as gluten. I know - not good - but I was experimenting to see how it would affect me. I also ate a lot of nightshades for a couple years right before the arthritis exploded in my body. Learned my lesson.

Any advice on what else to do considering that colostrum, whey and other suggested things in Leaky Gut Rx are not viable for me right now? Or are there brands that are recommended that people with cow dairy allergy can typically tolerate? THANK YOU.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

This week is mental Health week In Australia. The radio station we listen to has been playing interviews all week with people who have depression.

The remarkable young woman this morning talked about swimming. After having severe depression come back and not wanting to leave the house .... she decided to force herself to go swimming. It was very hard for her at first - but now she appreciates the little bit of interaction with near naked people [nowhere to hide!] and the water and sun are having enormous benefits for her.

Please trust your own instincts and intuition. Dr. K. always tells us that the best Doctor is the one in our own head!

Are you doing C/T?
    grounding?
    are you sure that your grounding mat is okay? there can be dirty electricity......Some here have had serious issues with a grounding sheet.

How do you feel when you have a little rice?

Have you thought of a fecal transplant?

everyone's n=1 is different......

baby steps ....and keep notes every day - especially after meals

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Light in the AM is the key......increase DHA to use the purple light to create matter from light in your mitochondria to heal your gut.

4. RobH

RobH Gold

do not swim inside under fluorescent lights though.

RobH

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2015
    caroline likes this.