1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When trying help another do it live so they can absorb your tones.

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 10, 2022.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

In spite of all our communication technology, no invention is as effective as the sound of the human voice. When we hear the human voice we instinctively want to listen in the hopes of understanding it. Even when the speaker is searching for the right words to say, even when all we hear is yelling, crying, or singing. That's because the human voice resonates differently from anything else in the world. That's why we can hear a singer's voice over a full Orchestra. We will always hear the singer, no matter what else surrounds it. Our brain is built to search the tones of his kind in the chaos of nature because he is a social silly talking monkey.

John Schumacher, Penny, JanSz and 2 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The earth, as it rotates, emits a frequency - a musical note at 7.83 Hz, but this frequency alters slightly from reasons as yet uncertain. Some postulate solar flares as its cause or electrical disturbance in the atmosphere. But maybe there's a simpler explanation. Maybe the sound of the planet is influenced by the 7B souls living on its tectonic plates. Each producing their own music, adding their own harmony.

ND Hauf, John Schumacher and JanSz like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The chromatic scale consists of 12 tones arranged in time and sequence. These 12 simple tones create an infinite variety of music. Harmony and dissonance. Tension and resolution. All can be described by the mathematical ratios between tones. If we could translate all ratios into sound, we can hear the Music of the Spheres. A sound as immense, as powerful as the universe itself. As quiet as a single stone. As beguiling as the human heart. For some, music elevates the spirit to a place of transcendent beauty. Others simply hear the beauty in the numbers themselves.

4. 5G Canary

5G Canary Gold

Jack’s words....

Energy = thermodynamics = information = entropy

“Human beings are hardwired with the impulse to share our ideas, and the desire to know we've been heard. It's all a part of our need for community. That's why we're constantly sending out signals and signs, and why we look for them from other people. We're always waiting for messages- hoping for connection. And if we haven't received a message, that doesn't always mean it hasn't been sent to us. Sometimes it means we haven't listened hard enough.”

Just reflecting a little here...

Pointing out the obvious here but sometimes it also isn’t so obvious. They want us isolated because of what Jack wrote above.

In an isolated system, entropy can only increase....

I never truly understood the importance of this. Nature built us as a network with each other and Earth. And “they” want to be in control of that network for “us” ... everything... to become the internet of things. With everyone now doing work or school from home, we are disconnecting physically from each other and this easily can create an isolated system.

My father is 88 and still basically healthy and running around despite the fact that he really doesn’t live an optimal lifestyle. What makes him healthy besides wealth? He leaves the house every day. He talks to clerks, waiters etc. and loves sharing silly dumb jokes or stories with complete strangers. He knows which stranger to approach and which to stay away from. He always thinks of others but, he also thinks of himself first. If it is a negative person he will quickly dismiss them. It used to drive me crazy as a child because I didn’t understand what exactly he was doing. He was absorbing their energy.... charging his battery. We are all batteries and the Sun should be our main charging station. But we also have the ability to do this from one another... part of the human power grid. We are all connected.

Have you ever gone to the store and come home completely drained? That was others feeding off your energy. I believe Nature requires a balance for this network to work optimally. If there are more negative and sick people in the community this will then drain the community and us. We can all tell what kind of power outlet we’re plugging into when we walk into a room. And we will leave charged or drained. That’s why he likes to takes control of the physical encounter and his environment.

I think it also pertains to our intentions when we do anything... work, play, cook etc. He is a math genius and even at his age is incredibly sharp. He loves to laugh and truly enjoys what he eats and drinks. My grandma always said food needed to be made with Love. Everything is mindful and has intention. Our intentions, thoughts and encounters definitely play a role in our health and in others health too.

From my observation and experience living in a 5G area before escaping .... when you start to see people become overly anxious, aggressive, combative and personalities changing, batteries are damaged and the human charging grid is sick. You need to have a plan of action... basically a new zip code. You will need a new community because, this becomes like crabs in a bucket.

As Jack stated above... “Our brain is built to search the tones of his kind in the chaos of nature because he is a social silly talking monkey.”

With 5G it also becomes very hard to distinguish between nature’s messages vs engineered messages. Be careful here too. Certain frequencies, vibrations and energy mixed with pharma are programming you to become the perfect dancing monkey. While it might seem like you’re having fun or have found a hidden charging circuit the down side is you stop learning how to think critically and the IoT takes more control.

Tones & I....