1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When to re-test?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Lyndra, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Lyndra

Lyndra Gold

I started on bioidentical hormones back in January and am due to go back to the doctor next month and re-run the hormone & lipid tests. Back in January, various hormones were low (estogen, progesterone, aldosterone, dhea, etc.), cortisol was a little high (but not being "activated"), HDL was high as was Vit D but I also had a high hsCRP (an EBCT confirmed no coronary calcification). I've been doing daily 45 min cold baths since March 7. My sleep has continued to be poor (waking 4-6 x/night) but just recently shows some signs of improving (I hope, hope, hope; fingers crossed).

How will I know when it makes sense to retest? Should I be fully cold-adapted? I don't want to spend $$$ on tests only to have them be of dubious value.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

wait until your temp rises after CT.....then you know your cold adapted......or wait til toxin dump ends......