1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.....

Discussion in 'HCG Protocol' started by zoebarry@yahoo.com, Apr 28, 2012.

1. zoebarry@yahoo.com

zoebarry@yahoo.com New Member

....but today the student wasn't ready....

I was out this morning with a friend who is severely obese and diabetic. She was lamenting how hard it is for her to get out of bed in the morning, etc..etc,...So I asked, "Of all the complaints you have, which is the one that you would like to change the most?" She said she would like to lose the weight because it prevents her from exercising and causes her fatigue. So she is in a catch22 situation (she believes) cause she is too tired to exercise to in order to lose weight. Because she needs to burn calories to lose weight....yada yada yada . Typical CW.

I said, "What if I told you that there was a way that you could lose weight and feel better without exercising?" She said that was impossible!! hahahah! Then she started regurgitating all that calories in, calories out crap. I asked her, "What if all that stuff is a lie?" I don't think she believed me.

Anyway, it all boils down to how much a person wants to change, and I think she is not there yet. Because I told that I have seen people CURE diabetes, but it takes a drastic lifestyle change and commitment, but she could do it. She said she has just given up. She is so organized and efficient at work, but a disaster in her caring of herself.

It so frustrating, because I want to help people, but they don't want to listen. I think I understand how Jack feels!!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Grace

2. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Some people just aren't ready. Good of you to try though!

3. ColdBren

ColdBren New Member

This makes me crazy. I see so many suffering people and I just want them to have answers, and hope. But then, for me personally, I realize I am nowhere near being in a position to help them anyway.....So first, I just cant wait to be in that place where, when a student does appear...I can actually teach.....just not there yet, and I need to embrace that....otherwise I am just a bossy hypocrit lol.

4. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

I know! If people who need this don't notice my weight loss, I bring it up. LOL

5. Jim

Jim New Member

Yes I know many people who have commented about my changes and yet they are paralyzed and can't seem to change anything in their lives. There is one person I know who has severe and chronic neck pain. When I told him he should adopt a paleo lifestyle and try CT I got back this quote from his wife "he does not want to change his diet. He feels that he has given up so much already in life, that he wants to enjoy whatever food he wants to eat." Well he finally found a surgeon willing to operate but he has a form of degenerative disk disease. Surgery may temporarily help but it will do nothing to stop the degeneration.

6. colleencoble

colleencoble New Member

Man, that is SAD!

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd divorce her......her attitude is why he remains blind. Sometimes the unblinded spouse needs to wake the other from the slumber......and if they choose to stay asleep......sometimes moving on makes sense. Time wasted is still time you'll never get back.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

And jim you can tell this wife for me the hubby's surgery will never be successful with DDD........no medicine or surgery works when the diet is wrong.

9. Jim

Jim New Member

Yeah...and this was AFTER I sent them the link to Lonny's video. I was really hoping that would motivate them to action. It is sad because he's a dentist and had to stop working because of this problem. He is just so caught up in the medical dogma.

10. chocolate

chocolate Silver

Well, it's kinda like when a fool says, my momma didn't raise no fool....they're down two for two. Paleo is pretty hard on the manicure and when it comes to life insurance premiums, less is more.