1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When sex is bad...........

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

I remember visiting my mom in Florida and two people 75 years old respectively came up to our table and announced they had just been married. They had known each other for about a year. They had their walking shoes on having just come back from an early morning walk hand-in-hand. They were both in great shape, enjoying the sun and swimming, going to the beach and they had both lost their partners through illness. The two of them were starting a brand-new life together at 75, they were so completely impressive, displaying a shining example of how great life can be after a life long love. I thought to myself that could be me one-day ...

My mom would also go dancing 5 days a week with a 92-year-old man friend, and I can tell you they had so much fun. Whenever we would go to his villa he had his life with his former wife and life in photos up on the wall. He was cheerful and loved life.

I also told my husband that I want him to be happy and enjoy his life with another if I didn't make it to old age. Life is so precious and much more enjoyable with a partner.

Might as well add, will never understand those ladies who say I'm not dating a man who is bald – a high percentage of men are bald. It's so strange, they're single & well into their 40s and 50s and they are looking for a 20-year-old - it is absolutely ridiculous. They would rather live alone and it's such a travesty!
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018 at 5:24 PM
    caroline and Sandra like this.
  2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

So you have lost your libido and then it came back (with capital L).
    That's a change.
    Do you think it might have been different had you newer lost your libido?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018 at 10:44 AM
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jan - I am a girl ...... I had hormone issues for years. All those years of raising kids and paying off a mortgage and working full time takes a toll.

My libido came back [with a capital L] because of all Jack's protocols.....with a bang I might add!

Don't forget - Jack told us ...."oxy twice a day - I don't care if you don't feel like it - just do it!!!" .....so I did!

I would guess it would be different for a man if you have always had a strong libido.

But, having said that, my libido came back long before I met Tony.

I personally think if you have had a loving relationship and it ends because of death .....you need and desire another relationship.

Everyone is on their own timetable .....n=1

I think when something/someone feels right ........why wait? We were committed to each other after three weeks.
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2018 at 11:19 PM
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When your libido came back,
    you were looking for a sex partner to get off, or or friend or company?

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I don't think I really knew ........I was looking to live life to the fullest - I suppose I was open to all possibilities!

The clock is ticking..........
    Brent Patrick and Lahelada like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Jan - you have been thru a lot .....time to put on those dancing shoes....
    Lahelada, Mayuri and drezy like this.
  7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think that is best thing to do.
    To much analyzing may not be helpful.
    Let it roll, see what happens.

caroline, karenr, drezy and 1 other person like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

For all of it. Sometimes just talking to real people begins a landslide. Non-linear effect life and love is.......
  9. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

My girlfriend was diagnosed with advance breast cancer and she underwent a double mastectomy. She had the operation along with reconstruction all at once. She was in the OR for 14 hours.
    She and her husband were in the most glorious marriage. Anyone around them had to 'losen their collar' because the two of them were complete love-birds throughout their entire marriage.
    They completely adored one another. Being around them was like being in heaven because of the way they treated one another, the way they spoke with each other and related to one another - it really was one of the most inspiring marriages that I have ever been witness to. Right after she recovered from a serious cancer, deemed cancer free, her husband was diagnosed with oesophageal cancer and he died within 6 weeks.
    Her life came crashing down not once but twice. There was nothing to be done for him and it was a long dreadful good-bye for the two of them. He was on IV and couldn't swallow or eat and his death was horrific for her, and for the two of them especially considering what they had just been through. To this day she sill adores her husband and cherishes the outstanding life they shared together. She has begun to date now and she's had a very positive attitude towards it. She welcomes in a 'new friend', 'a partner' and as she puts it, 'someone to share life with'. She doesn't love her life long partner any less though. We were all hoping she would not choose to live alone for the rest of her life, although we could understand how hard it was to move on. The entire ordeal was very painful for all her family and friends.
    We're very happy to see that she has finally opened up to living life fully again, to see her laughing and dancing. Yes, it does take some time to open back up to life.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018 at 6:54 PM
  10. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick New Member

Lovely words Caroline something you said struck a cord :)
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2018 at 8:41 PM
    Alex97232, caroline, Mayuri and 2 others like this.
  11. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

Once, I saw a T-shirt on a bald fellow that said something like;

This Bald Head
    is a Solar Collector
    for the Sex Machine I am.
  12. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

Too funny. Yes, I've heard that - the bald guys supposedly have more stamina due to too much testosterone. Who knows? AND I've always found it really weird how so many men will shave their heads rather than just being bald? Although, so many of us women too are vain, as we dye our hair repeatedly knowing how deadly it is for our health. Go figure.
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018 at 8:40 PM
    drezy likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

YEP .........correctomundo! Let the good times roll!

No good reason not to......

Your life - you call the shots.....
    drezy, JanSz and Mayuri like this.
  14. caroline

caroline Moderator

there must be some bald guys here to let us know???????

then there is ..... just because there is snow on top doesn't mean there isn't a fire in the furnace - my personal experience!
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

incredible way to describe my life - a landslide!

Talking to real people is the key.......
    drezy, JanSz and Mayuri like this.
  16. drezy

drezy Gold

All the young mitochondriac guys on this forum, once they tire of meaningless and spontaneous Tinder animal hump sessions at a mobile button press, will need a guy to blaze a trail to answer the questions:

• When do you throw in an innocuous sounding "Hey baby, what's your haplotype?"

• On which date do you ask her to do the Breathy (TM) test?

• When do you tell her that you really want to get to know her neurotransmitter metabolites better, so she needs to take the newly revised DUTCH test?

• Will she be impressed if you show her a spreadsheet of her mito-testing ranking compared to all other candidates even if she's top ranking?
  17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

No to Breathy = no to the next date.

Brent Patrick, Mayuri and drezy like this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

LOL Gotta check the mare's health before you let the stallion in the breeding stable:

Witez II
    Champion Polish born stallion
    Born April 1 1938
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018 at 9:49 AM
  19. SlamSlask

SlamSlask Newcomer / Gold Klub

Fun and factual
    This made my day thanks Drezy :)
  20. Mayuri

Mayuri Silver

YOU, crack me up.