1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When sex is bad...........

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sex is the science of nature in action, but most treat it like a video game in the modern world.

Mayuri, caroline, drezy and 2 others like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When asked what is the sexiest part of a man, my answer has never wavered: patience. Patience is erotic, impatience is childish. A man who can wait to make a decision until it's best for him is a man a woman can trust to lead. A man who hurries things is a man who is uncertain about his future options: he wants to spend his little power now in case he loses the chance.

Not looks, not height, not fitness, not intelligence, not wealth, not clothes, not humor.

Patience.

3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I take this:

A man who can wait to make a decision until it's best for him

Patience.

Mayuri likes this.
  4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is natures plan for mammals,
    after last child is born and (mostly raised)?

Brent Patrick and Lahelada like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

exploration of what makes you curious.

Mayuri, Lahelada and Brent Patrick like this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The most useful piece of learning for the uses of life is to unlearn what is untrue. Many "educated people" spend their entire adult live filling their brains with millions of facts but remain very uneducated about life. To learn about life you need to remain curious. Question everything.

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The real question in life is not whether life exists after death......but if you have a life while you are still alive. Live before you die.

Pablo, AloniaC, Mayuri and 6 others like this.
  8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

One of the best questions.

Mayuri and Brent Patrick like this.
  9. taiyang

taiyang New Member

JanSz, you are looking good.

Mayuri and JanSz like this.
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

I'm not one to overhype humans in the scheme of things, but some things stand out to me especially in context of your situation.

We have relative heaping boatloads of self-reflection, language, and abstraction amongst all the mammals. Even after raising your youngest offspring you have more life experience that you can share and youngsters that will ponder this. I don't think any older chimp is able to experience, process, and convey their reflective experience through language that younger chimps can immediately apply toward thinking about how they want to try structure their future life.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are a very handsome Man Jan .........got those dancing shoes on???????

Mayuri likes this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Patience is so sexy ......that is what got me ...hook, line and sinker. It meant he was willing to put my needs first and made me feel very cared for and comfortable. Pretty impossible to turn that down. ....and then there was a landslide of rewards and love for both of us.

13. taiyang

taiyang New Member

"What is natures plan for mammals,
    after last child is born and (mostly raised)?"

i am planning on helping raise the grandchildren.

Mayuri and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am helping with two.
    One is hatching.

15. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

I love this! My husband, one of the most patient men that I have ever known. He also observes a lot and I like that.

caroline and Mayuri like this.
  16. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

And I know that there are two kinds of power . One is superficial, where one attempts to control others, and the other is real power, which resides within you, knowing exactly who you are and why you are here and you must learn how to operate with impeccability , which requires a tremendous amount of patience and real confidence.

Jenny S, caroline and Mayuri like this.
  17. taiyang

taiyang New Member

"I am helping with two.
    One is hatching."
    Jan, congratultions on the hatching of your next grandchild!

Mayuri likes this.