1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When sex is bad...........

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

oxytocin was spoken about in CT 6 if memory serves too.

Mayuri and Lahelada like this.
  2. drezy

drezy Gold

I can't help but throw this in:
    [​IMG]

Antonis, Da-mo, SlamSlask and 3 others like this.
  3. LisaLearning

LisaLearning Silver

Those are really sad articles. Women have sex in order to obtain things like status, approval, and value and people wonder why sex for them is painful or they have to/want to masturbate afterwards?

drezy likes this.
  4. LisaLearning

LisaLearning Silver

I must have missed the oxytocin thread - I will make time to look at that. I've played a bit w oxytocin, and found it slightly interesting, w only a very mild affect for me where I am less bored in uninteresting conversations, but no change in sex or sexual feelings or connections to people I already feel connected to. My doc, who likes it a lot had a really big reaction to it.

I have played w testosterone as well, and found it very definitely shifted my thinking and I found myself wondering if that change represented something like
    a difference in people with lots of testosterone (men) and people with only a small bit of testosterone (women). Very interesting to experience and consider.

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

while we are on this topic ..........I still don't understand why so many women don't have a vaginal orgasm??????

In the sex webinar Dr. K. explained how huge the clitoris actually is ....it seems to me that it would be almost impossible to not have a vaginal orgasm - and yet it is very, very common .....and I am not happy about that!

Is it simply a matter of body parts not in proper syncopation? With the clitoris being such a huge organ .....how is it even possible to not have a vaginal orgasm??????

Lahelada and Mayuri like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

really interesting........definitely worth trying.

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes - this is a fun place isn't it .........How lucky we all are......

We are on such a tremendous and magical learning curve - what an exciting journey to optimal!

I have passed on your instructions.......

Lahelada and Mayuri like this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

My guess is redox.......lack of sun in the right parts due to societal conventions.

9. drezy

drezy Gold

Putting my learning hat on here:

Meaning just pressure on the cervix and that's it?

caroline and Mayuri like this.
  10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I am looking at the balls of my cat,
    also mares, cows or pigs,
    they have better anatomy for this purpose.
    Without any clothes on my backyard,
    I still must do (unnatural gymnastics) to get the desired exposure.
    That limits the exposure time even with best arrangements.

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Correct which is why the Yarkovsky effect hurts human topology of the perineum in my opinion. Women are at a larger disadvantage because of societal constraint.

Lahelada, caroline and drezy like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

But fully clothed women living in the caves,
    still have advantage
    over their "civilized" sisters.
    Right?
    /////////////

caroline, Mayuri and drezy like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes......grounding. Sun is a cathode ray and Earth is a planet anode......so when sunlight hits the Earth it releases free electrons.......And neutrinos can still get to the cave to get to the matrix.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Now the color of the Earth above the cave......has effects too. FYI.

Mayuri likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I think there is not too many (human occupied) caves in Australia.

??

Mayuri likes this.
  16. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

The only times in my life that intercourse was painfull for me were when I had vulvodynia. It felt like the guy's penis was a knife and I didn't know what it was the first time, then it went away. The second time, 3 years ago (nearly 10 years later) and after 9 months of pain, I saw a doctor about it and she couldn't work out what it was and said maybe I'd just got too tight and if I got desperate there were operations to loosen things up!! So then I researched it myself, came up with vulvodynia and discovered the oxalate and mold connection. I was living in a moldy (various, including stachybotris) apartment at the time and eating a lot of very high oxalate foods common on a 'popular paleo diet'. So I went on a low oxalate diet and moved to an unmoldy house and within a few months the pain was noticeably less. At around the 6mth mark the pain was gone and now, more than 2.5 years after my self diagnosis, I'm still pain-free. I would recommend anyone experiencing this kind of pain to try a low oxalate diet, in addition to their usual mitohacking (vag sunning, etc). It shocks me that so many doctors don't seem to know anything about this, quite straightfoward, medical condition which I suspect is the cause of the pain of most of the 30% mentioned in the article experiencing pain. Just be sure to read up on the diet 1st, as you need to transition to it to prevent various 'oxalate dumping' symptoms. the Vulvar Pain foundation is one of the best resources, but there's a few FB groups etc too. http://www.thevpfoundation.org/vpfoxalate.htm

drezy, caroline and Mayuri like this.
  17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thank goodness we have learned to take matters into our own hands .....to do our own research and listen to the Doctor in our head!

Women need to be fierce and strong ...all the while being soft and caring and loving........quite a job description!

drezy, Mayuri, Jenny S and 1 other person like this.
  18. drezy

drezy Gold

Thanks for taking the time to describe that. If you find the name of the woman let me know. I'd appreciate it.

Going down mitochoriac trail really solidified something I was slowly learning(the hard way) as I put a couple decades distance from my 20s. Fulfilling and satisfying things in life are those things that do not scale. Meaning billionaires may have cars, boats, flight options, and net worths that are thousands of times better than mine. It's not possible to have 1000x better happiness, relationships, love, purpose, clarity, oysters(meals), or sunshine. It seems all of marketing is a ploy to get you to think those things can scale with a few more $ without putting personal work into them.

Long winded way to thank everyone who shares personal info or testimony here.

Seriously.

Whoa. I'm glad you put that diagnosis together. You ladies are issued amazing equipment that requires understanding that seems to be lacking even on a professional level. My wife had some issues in the past that happily are gone after launching out a big deuterium baby bundle. Comparing complexity of equipment complications I once had to drink cranberry juice for a couple days. I'm not earning any purple heart for that.

caroline and Earth Monkey like this.
  19. drezy

drezy Gold

As a sign that things can improve I'll share right here what I've learned about nuance in my last 2 decades and may perhaps assist those males younger than me in fully understanding your instructions and the implicit details. Implicit in the details and obvious only to a man of some years is that when implementing your instructions and letting the lady find the proper torque and rythm DO NOT:
    1. Say "Here, hold this pint for me."
    2. Watch sports on the television
    3. Watch sports on the television even if is muted (<-- I know I just saved someone a decade of guessing right there)
    4. Whistle any tune
    5. Check your phone
    6. Fall asleep
    That right there young guys is why senior consultants are paid more.

SlamSlask, Da-mo, Lahelada and 4 others like this.
  20. caroline

caroline Moderator

what a fountain of information and life here!

We are working on it.........

Anyone hit a bullseye????????????

Mayuri, Lahelada and drezy like this.