1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When Icelandic glacial isn’t enough

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Luisa88, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

Given most Australians have been drinking municipal water before finding out about the donut hole, would a course of majorly DDW be warranted as a reset then continuing back on Icelandic glacial? Even one that doesn’t have cancer or any formal diagnosis of CFS or fibro but is just fatigued and not feeling optimal often. (Whilst addressing all other areas of three legged stool)

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Here is a better idea.........instead of just focusing in on water ask yourself this.........can you get well in the same environment you got ill within long term?
    ?
    What are doing about that?

mrc likes this.
  3. Anne V

Anne V Silver

no so what am i doing here . but i cannot travel

4. Luisa88

Luisa88 Silver

I have thought about that a lot. I guess if you’ve changed your local environment (light, emf, suburb) and that doesn’t shift much in you, the question becomes can I become optimal in Australia at all. I’d really hope so (based on other people doing so) but potentially not.