1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When I am 100 years old.....................

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Jack Kruse, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

1. I WILL BE LIVING: Insert you answer............

2. I WILL HAVE A..............

3. I HOPE THAT I HAVE...............

4. IT WILL BE AWESOME IF I.................................

My answers:

1. Off the grid on a catamaran searching the pale blue dot for seafood.
    2. a better clue at 100 about how to live my life now.........
    3. made a small dent in changing the world I now swim in.
    4. can create enough disruption in other's minds to get them to tear down dogma when ever they sense it.

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

1.I will be living in a simple beach hut somewhere tropical with a sailboat moored upfront- mine..
    2. I will have a life skills school of things I remember as impotant before the whole education system dumbed down, school that challenges dogma.
    3. I hope that I have another 50 years left to make more of a difference.
    4. It will be awesome if I am still in touch with you guys and hear how you challenge dogma in your neck of the woods

ScottishEmma, Arsim, harmony and 5 others like this.
  3. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

1. Off from a small tropical Island, in a houseboat with a large wrap around deck.
    2. Vast amount of knowledge and wisdom and a sharp mind to share what I have learned.
    3. Helped make a difference in the lives of others, by setting an example and sharing the truth with others. So, that they too can help others who want to know
    4. Really do make it to 100 to continue on with this amazing Journey and keep sharing. Funny how I have always said that I would, and now I really think that I will.

4. Peertje80

Peertje80 New Member

1. in serene mental peace and enlightement
    2. old volkswagon beatle
    3. payed it forward
    4. still have someone to love (and it would be freaking awesome if I still would be able to kitesurf).

ScottishEmma, Arsim, caroline and 2 others like this.
  5. cantweight

cantweight Gold

1. I WILL BE LIVING............in a beautiful cabin in the woods on a lake.

2. I WILL HAVE A..............bunch of grandchildren and great grandchildren that I teach how to live and love freely

3. I HOPE THAT I HAVE...............my husband by my side

4. IT WILL BE AWESOME IF I.................................feel better at 100 than I did at 40

ScottishEmma, Arsim, Nadya and 4 others like this.
  6. Scompy

Scompy Gold

1. I WILL BE LIVING in little or no discomfort because I will have learned how to master the forces of the universe: sun, water and electromagnitism.

2. I WILL HAVE a repository of information to help other people in my life that question conventional wisdom and show a greter yearning to learn about life.

3. I HOPE THAT I HAVE made a meaningful difference in others' lives for their benefit and teach them how to apply benefits for themselves and others.

4. IT WILL BE AWESOME IF I had quadrupled my mental and spiritual growth alongside having warded off the physical damage to my physical body.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    johnsonmd, Stardust, Arsim and 5 others like this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

I will be living right where I am as I live in paradise now
    I will have my brain intact, friends, hubby and independence...
    I hope that I have led a meaningful life that improved the lives of people around me and that I've changed a few minds along the way.
    It will be awesome when I've stemmed the ravages of ROS and time;-)

8. Allanah

Allanah New Member

1. I WILL BE LIVING: like a fish or polar bear, not sure which yet :)

2. I WILL HAVE A healthy family generations below me

3. I HOPE THAT I HAVE a body even healthier than mine is righ now

4. IT WILL BE AWESOME IF I have made a difference in the world

9. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

I WILL BE LIVING: in a world that no longer has the nnEMF and the blue light issues. Everywhere is an oasis where you can thrive under natural sunlight.
    I WILL HAVE: a productive life where I can contribute to my fellow human beings.
    I HOPE THAT I WILL HAVE: flourished on the 'journeys' with Doc et al and helped made a difference in other people's lives.
    IT WILL BE AWESOME IF: I still have half of my stem cells left so I can enjoy the rest of my life.

ScottishEmma, caroline and Lahelada like this.
  10. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

1. I WILL BE LIVING in various locations anywhere on Earth's surface as technology will have advanced to the point that I can be optimal anywhere
    2. I WILL HAVE the ability to optimize all cells in my body in real-time
    3. I HOPE THAT I HAVE effectively merged with all other human consciousnesses on Earth and gained exponentially more wisdom and perspective than I can imagine
    4. IT WILL BE AWESOME IF I have a good understanding of exactly what the universe is

Arsim likes this.
  11. Just Breathe

Just Breathe New Member

1. I WILL BE LIVING by the ocean
    2. I WILL HAVE a beautiful and strong body and a lifetime of memories
    3. I HOPE THAT I HAVE achieved all that I want to achieve.
    4. IT WILL BE AWESOME IF I can say I loved as hard as I could.

ScottishEmma, harmony and Toby King like this.
  12. shah78

shah78 Gold

MY GOALS FOR 100: I will be able to sleep soundly enough and long enough to feel refreshed when I wake. I am assuming that I even wake up.:) I will be able to take two or three "good"bowel movements upon rising. I want to be able to chew my seafood with my remaining teeth. I will be able to sit down onto the toilet without the use of a railing or using my hands on my thighs. Getting up off the toilet without help would be even better. I hope to be able to walk two miles without a lot of thought/effort and in less than one hour(.hopefully less.) I want to be able to see well enough to still spot, and appreciate, "cute,age appropriate females "and still get raging erections, over the same aforementioned, "cute, age appropriate females". Hundred year old women outnumber hundred year old men by what ten to one? HOW DO YOU SPELL HAREM,BABY? :) QUANTUM HAREM! ....... Wasn't that the name of a sixties rock group?

harmony, caroline and av8r like this.
  13. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I believe that was Procol Harem... You have some nice goals for your golden years :D

ScottishEmma and shah78 like this.
  14. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I will be a doctor ??? Heeeeeelp...

harmony, Linz and caroline like this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

#1 - I WILL BE LIVING on a secluded beach [clothing optional] with a farmers market and fresh seafood and like minded people who give a shit and most importantly - with the guy I adore. Anyplace will be home with him.
    #2 - I WILL HAVE come to accept that I will never understand or speak Chinese or ever come close to getting all of JK's blogs - but I will keep trying!
    #3 - I HOPE THAT I HAVE been a kind and compassionate human being and still glow with light and love because of everything I have learned here and all these amazing quantum entanglements.
    #4 - IT WILL BE AWESOME IF I am still really healthy and happy and still holding hands and loving the above mentioned guy and still learning and inter acting and making a difference. I hope, by then, I will have learned to properly grow a veggie garden!

ScottishEmma, harmony and Penny like this.
  16. Penny

Penny New Member

Try wood chips for #4 - my garden has gone budzilla with them... I am also experimenting with leaving buckets of water out in the sun to structure it (chapter 5 in Gerald Pollacks book- his russian counterpart does this) and add a little hydrogen peroxide to the water - grow grow grow:) The garden I mean...:)

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Penny ....but you don't understand - I totally don't have a green thumb! I don't even know where to start!

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

you will definitely be whatever you want to be!

You have the goods Lah!

19. jackware

jackware Kama'aina

1. I WILL BE LIVING...my 61st year on the Big Island of Hawaii.

2. I WILL HAVE A...healthy appetite for great food and great sex.

3. I HOPE THAT I HAVE...kids.

4. IT WILL BE AWESOME IF I...am a loved and respected member of my community, a kupuna.

ValerieBee and ScottishEmma like this.
  20. shah78

shah78 Gold

Ironic that Procol Harem's only hit was called a WHITER SHADE OF PALE. Blasphemy for this site. My sincere apologies for invoking this memory on this site :)

ScottishEmma and Phosphene like this.