1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

When did the penny drop for you?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Jun 19, 2018.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

What was your light bulb moment?

When did you realise that Dr. K. was speaking truths that we needed to understand and integrate into our life .....not sometime down the track - but NOW.

I mentioned in another thread what it was for me.

Dr. K. wrote something to me about 5 years ago that changed everything - mostly how I felt about myself and my level of self confidence.

It was probably the most significant thing that has ever happened to me. I am positive that Dr. K. wouldn't remember ........but I will never forget.

When did you finally understand how important all this is to our wellbeing and our future optimal life?

When did you get that Jack Kruse is the real deal? and we need to persevere and integrate all this and we need it now.........

Was it a slow burn for you? did you resist for ages? did you fall down? but did you get up again????

Jenelle, Jude and Brent Patrick like this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

There is no truth.......the truth is an approximation of what we know and believe. That target is always moving.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks - of course I, at my age, know that all too well.

But .....the truth is that Mother Nature trumps everything.

Jenelle and Brent Patrick like this.
  4. Brent Patrick

Brent Patrick Silver

For me it was a progression starting with leptin reset following Epi Paleo diet ,morning sun grounding a bucket load of oysters and CT = Increased cognitive function

Increased cognitive function = higher dopamine and increased insight.This is when the penny dropped...things became much clearer a far better perspective.

Higher dopamine and increased insight = Reading recommended Books, Webinars and Blogs then re-reading.

Having skin in the game and paying no attention to others who are not on my path but are just a speed hump for me to go over on my journey to optimal.
    The biggest thing Jack has taught me is to focus on ME.
    If you are no good for yourself who else will you be good for.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  5. shiran

shiran Curious

when I understood that everything is light

caroline, Corey Nelson and Jude like this.
  6. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Good question, I think it was when I connected a lot of dots around me from people getting sick randomly, or so it seemed. Through quantum biology it could be explained. It's not that random when you realize that the environment also includes what your eyes can't see.

7. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

I found the site researching leptin … I also found https://jackkruse.com/what-is-biologic-concrete/. I could follow the pathway to where I was then, and how I could follow recovery, through observation. I didn't need to see my doctor to get labs, a bonus when his track record included trying to get me to take BCPs within days of giving birth, or who nagged me about vaccination of my 2 youngest children, when I'd made an informed decision after problems after DS1 had the first 2, and I'd researched the for and against.

This blog was the clincher to getting a gold membership, even then without the new added bonus of the pics. :)

caroline, Alex97232 and Jenelle like this.
  8. Jenelle

Jenelle Evolving

Thanks @Sue-UK ~ I had not seen that one yet. I sent it to my husband. :)

Sue-UK likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

On this thread I have two:

1. There is no truth.......the truth is an approximation of what we know and believe.

-------------
    Second;

When I look at this image:
    upload_2018-6-20_8-16-15.png

I see:
    homocysteine and calcium score on the raise
    and
    how easy it is (for most not all) to prevent it.
    (Unfortunately) testing must be available for this to work.

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Not true......all one needs is sunlight for this to work. No labs needed.

11. drezy

drezy New Member

FWIW the very first time I picked up my grandmother's BP cuff I was 14. My BP was 140/90. It's easy to remember because one of my uncles saw and said "Oh shit!" Surely no fun first experience. Pretty much every doc visit on record measured it at that range.

My hands were ALWAYS cold to the touch. I think that even limited some social interaction. People wince when you put a cold hand on them.

I opened my ears up around here over the last year (sun baking, cold, and nnemf avoidance strategies) I measure 120/70 regularly. My wife still regularly tells me that my hands seem so warm now.

To answer the thread question. The penny dropped for me when I decided to go all in and prove Doctor Kruse's well meaning but way over the top theories wrong. I noticed that many members weren't all in (lots of cold aversion) so I'd go as all in as I could. I'd try it out find it fails and move on.

Well, I'm still here and that says it all. I've never been a sports fan, but every month's webinar and Q&A is like my Super Bowl. I get 24 Superbowls a year.

Jude, caroline, Alex97232 and 2 others like this.
  12. caroline

caroline Moderator

great answers so far! keep em coming!

I love how we have collided on this path......... it has been a resurrection of life and light for me.

Jenelle likes this.
  13. Mike David

Mike David Same name new person

First time in the cave today but probably not as cool as Jacks cave but still very awesome. I found Jack on YouTube while looking up Graham Hancock videos. Graham told me how important it was to question the so called experts and make good observations. Needless to say Jack was singing the same song. But was this another half assed scheme cooked up on the internet? Well he wasn’t selling me anything in fact had a lot of great content for free! ALOT. His message hit home getting in touch with nature was something I knew deep down I had to do. Everything made good sense and is backed by awesome observations and good science. Despite that I tried in vein to discredit his teachings. Needless to say epic fail. Things really took hold this last winter I started reading the books he suggests and randomly reading blogs. I found the books helped a lot with the terminology and the general mindset of a good mad scientist (digging deeper). I bought a emf detector and blue blockers and starting spending most of my time outside with my one year old playing and studying. I found the info. Took much better once I dropped the old paradigm linear thinking and went all in mentally. Started eating seafood every day and drinking shit loads of good water. I haven’t seen a dr. In like 5 years but I was feeling tired a lot and had plenty of aches and pains. After doing just the easy stuff I dropped 20 lbs. in three months no more aces and pains and for the first time since I was little I don’t have white spots on my fingernails. Skin cleared up and looks great. Now it’s time to step it up. Starting CT and daily fasting getting religious about sunrises no matter what and taking detailed notes while systematically consuming this blog. Also am going for the gold has to help in consuming this blog. Thanks to all of the great people on the forum.

Jude, drezy, caroline and 2 others like this.