1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What would you want combined with Methylene Blue?

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by omegajosh, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Penny

Penny New Member

Frankly, I don't think you can improve upon epsom salts and water in a spray (1/1) as a sunscreen - that even raises vitamin d -
    ScottishEmma likes this.
  2. shiran

shiran Curious

@Jack Kruse I would be happy if you could give a brief explanation on MB and whether it is recommended for any situation and for anyone Which uses the sun as a healing tool?thanks
  3. omegajosh

omegajosh www.mitoblue.com

He's written a comprehensive blog post on it. Do a google search.
  4. shiran

shiran Curious

Thanks I'll check it out
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

When you get that SkQ1, I want some...:)

http://www.aging-us.com/article/100493/text

The mitochondria-targeted antioxidant SkQ1 but not N-acetylcysteine reverses aging-related biomarkers in rats
    Abstract
    Although antioxidants have been repeatedly tested in animal models and clinical studies, there is no evidence that antioxidants reduce already developed age-related decline. Recently we demonstrated that mitochondria-targeted antioxidant 10-(6'-plastoquinonyl) decyltriphenylphosphonium (SkQ1) delayed some manifestations of aging. Here we compared effects of SkQ1 and N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) on age-dependent decline in blood levels of leukocytes, growth hormone (GH), insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1), testosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in Wistar and senescence-accelerated OXYS rats. When started late in life, supplementation with SkQ1 not only prevented age-related decline but also significantly reversed it. With NAC, all the observed effects were of the lower magnitude compared with SkQ1 (in spite of that dose of NAC was 16000 times higher). We suggest that supplementation with low doses of SkQ1 is a promising intervention to achieve a healthy ageing.
    Mystic Rose60, seanb4 and Alex97232 like this.
  6. omegajosh

*Printers let us down. New labels won't be here until next week... Not happy.
  7. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

My husband and I have another 7 month supply of the SKQ 1 drops to use up here and a lot of MB as well. So, I'm going to use them and make my own drops with the MB . However, I will be ordering some of these for my mom. I ordered some of the MB for her Josh and I appreciate your great customer service! Keep up the great job!

Lynn Marie
  8. omegajosh

Thanks for the kind words, Lynn. Glad we could help!
  9. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Off to order some. Thanks so much @omegajosh
    omegajosh likes this.
  10. omegajosh

Someone asked what the bottles looked like. We have now updated the website to show this: www.mitoblue.com
  11. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

By the way, what's the best way to store MB? Dark place and room temp?
  12. omegajosh

Well we use amber bottles to keep the light out. Just to be safe I would keep it out of direct sunlight. As for temp, average room temp is fine.
  13. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Josh what is the best way to use MB? I have seen a few methods here. Mixed In water, direct on the skin, direct in mouth. What do you guys recomend?
  14. omegajosh

Hey OptimalSkr, I can't advise you on how to use MB on yourself; We sell our products for non-clinical research purposes :).

I can tell you that I personally choose to use 1-2 drops of our MB PURE in a large glass of water. I also spray our MB MIST on my face post-shower. I have never ingested any undiluted and probably won't.
    Alex97232, Penny and OptimalSkr like this.
  15. omegajosh

16. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

I've received my order, thanks!
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator