1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What would you want combined with Methylene Blue?

Discussion in 'Optimal Labs' started by omegajosh, Jul 13, 2017.

1. omegajosh

omegajosh www.mitolab.com

Hello all, MitoLab is a small company that specializes in USP grade products designed for use in non-clinical research. Our flagship product is a methylene blue solution. We also sell SKQ1 Bromide - the Russian Eye drops that Jack has spoken about.

www.mitolab.com

PS Researchers on this forum can get a 20% discount - just use discount code KRUSE at checkout

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
    Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It would be interesting to see how the Russian drops would do with Methylene blue drops.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Might be interesting to make MB eye drops.

4. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

SkQ1 + MB in the eye. Interesting!

What measures might one use to gauge that mitohack?

5. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Cool man. Are you guys Shipping to Canada? Also what are the usage protocals?

6. omegajosh

Yes, we're happy to ship to Canada. Usage protocols will depend on what you're trying to achieve and your personal context. In any case, we can't provide recommendations as we sell "for research purposes".

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I also think you need to offer my members more than 10% since I am letting you advertise it on here for free. More eyeballs will see it here than anywhere else who pull the trigger on a sale.

8. omegajosh

We've been looking into skQ1 for a while. The finished product should be ready within a month or so. We are using a concentration similar to that used in the 2016 Aging mouse study with appropriate adjustments

Ok, let's make that 20% off with code KRUSE

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  9. Rubicon

I've been using MB diluted in water in a simple spray bottle for topical use in the sun & sauna. Sofar it's really nice, and my skin feels & looks great.

I was thinking if someone were to brand & market that as an alternative to sunscreen it could potentially be a big deal.

Attached Files:

WalterNL likes this.
  10. Rubicon

@JanSz suggested in another thread that it could be an idea to mix in some Lugols Iodine. I'm not sure if Iodine will interact with MB though...

11. omegajosh

Ok, thanks rubicon. We'll have a think about this and let you know if/when we release one.

Rubicon likes this.
  12. omegajosh

You asked for it!

https://mitolab.com/product/mb-mist-methylene-blue-spray-0-5um-30ml-100ml/

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
    Rubicon likes this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MB use when you eat cheese, drink wine, bucha, or eat natto is a mito-hack for skin improvement. FYI

14. Rubicon

15. omegajosh

Personally, I feel that any type of plastic is inferior to glass. I am not convinced that there is a plastic that is not susceptible to leaching. I also think that, in future, supposedly "safer" forms of plastic will be widely regarded as toxic - as per BPA.

We use 100ml bottles in dark amber glass.

We are receiving our next batch of labels from the printers tomorrow. We will upload pictures of the labeled product then.

Mystic Rose60 and Rubicon like this.
  16. OptimalSkr

OptimalSkr New Member

Where is it you guys are sourcing the raw materiels from? Would you be able to share that info here? Still on the fence about trying MB out.

17. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Jill A. and omegajosh like this.
  18. omegajosh

No point in hanging about!

Great - we hope to have SkQ1 ready to ship by the end of the month

19. omegajosh

Our MB is USP grade, with a purity of 99.5%. This powder is then combined with distilled water to become a 1% solution. Result? A very, very pure solution. We have just found a partner lab that is willing to do our independent COAs for us in order to demonstrate the purity of our products. Watch this space.

Hope this answers the question :)

Sheddie and Mystic Rose60 like this.
  20. Penny

Penny New Member

Alex97232 and omegajosh like this.