1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What would you say when your ex-Lover Is dying a foolish death of their own choosing?

Discussion in 'Female Quantum Biology' started by Jack Kruse, Mar 17, 2019 at 8:35 AM.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

From the files of things that make you go hum.............

What would you say when your Ex-Lover Is Dying a foolish death of their own choosing?

There's one thing I want to say so I'll be brave. You were what I wanted then
    I gave what I gave. I used to breathe out so you could breathe in
    I'm not sorry I met you, but I'm also not sorry it's over.
    No, I'm not sorry, because there's nothing to say on their chosen stairway to heaven.

Put some windex on your eyes of disarray to once again see your path.

When you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up.

Hitting a brick wall gives you the chance to realign your focus.

Even the slightest improvement in your life gives you the confidence to carry on.

You learn things to prevent mistakes in the future.

Your “should do” becomes “must do.”

You pursue your goal and work hard even when not rewarded.

When you overcome the challenge, nothing seems too big to handle.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Uncle Jack wisdom: "No human being itself should be considered impaired innately, instead, there are environmental shortcomings that cause the impairment." It is all about the light you've chosen to live under. Ubiquitination #3 blog

[​IMG]

MITpowered26, LieselK and CjHedberg like this.
  3. CjHedberg

CjHedberg New Member

Thank you, So on point with my efforts for a classmate. Like you she was an lettering athletic in high school now going the white coat, device, pharmaceutical protocol. Begging her, 2think and rethink what is offered and what RESULTS she got from last procedure. Explaining to her that nature and the beach and the Pacific Ocean out her front door at SUNRISE is more powerful than The White coats.

4. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I think this one is huge, but maybe that's because as a survivor of sexual abuse it's easy to feel broken. It was only last year that I was able to separate out being innately broken from my environment making me broken. It's so empowering. And I find that not many understand it unless they too have acknowledged that they feel broken and have felt hopeless about it.

I also loved in the recent webinar how you said that we are not designed to stay in balance in life, we are designed for survival. Too much talk around me about balancing everything. First of all, that's fucking impossible. I have 3 kids. There is nothing in balance! Only surviving! :) But there is a difference in just surviving and then thriving... we can survive the imbalances and thrive in them too. :love:

5. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

thankyou for posting.

6. drezy

drezy Gold

You hit the nail on the head there.

Women, especially, get bamboozled into chasing that illusion.

7. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Flash bulletin just in: Women can't 'have it all'-- despite what feminists and society have taught them.

So many are looking unrealistically for the perfect career, husband, house, and family all at once. So many insatiable desires won't bring peace and happiness, not to mention health.

KrusinWitchie, recoen, Inger and 2 others like this.
  8. LieselK

LieselK Titanium Member

I wholeheartedly agree. It's not just women. We lie to kids all the time telling them they can be anything they want to be. Actually no... they can't. Everyone is now feeling entitled to all the wrong things and without any regard for health and well-being.

recoen likes this.
  9. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I would distill it to this. You can be anything you want to be but not everythin. You cannot be anything without sacrificing nothing. Combining two roles is sacrifice. Love resides in the switch between the two . Lovers do not allow that one person curtails their light for too long in order to help the other. Choosing to fulfill only one role to its highest potential requires constant work on self love.

KrusinWitchie, CjHedberg and LieselK like this.
  10. CjHedberg

CjHedberg New Member

Young women !!!
    YOU opened up my eyes to what my friend from childhood is going through with her survival challenges, WoW,

Lahelada and LieselK like this.