1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What won't be Bluetooth...?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by RobH, Mar 4, 2014.

1. RobH

RobH Gold

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

ughhh no thanks.... I'm to the point that I wonder why we even bother locking the door.

3. RobH

RobH Gold

Don't want somebody to steal my Magneticos.

RobH

nicld and Tanya like this.
  4. nicld

nicld Gold

I am just worried about when I need to buy a new car. Don't even know if they make "non gadget" cars anymore.

5. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

good luck dragging them out of the house...

you can always go out and get yourself a nice old car and rebuild it. think convertible mustang, cherry red, vintage 1965, 5speed manual transmission...... http://www.meganhelstone.com/2012/0...d-mustang-convertible-red-rt-frt-qtr_jpg_jpg/

and then for your winters Nicole - a 1975 jeep grand wagoneer http://www.allpar.com/SUVs/jeep/wagoneer.html

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I was going to suggest the same except for the summer car my suggestion would be a Mercedes 280SL from the eighties.

That gadget Rob would not see the inside of my house either. I can see so many problems with it apart from the EMF .

7. nicld

nicld Gold

Would LOVE to get a convertible mustang and I am pretty sure that my brother got his wife one just like that and restored it for her. Not sure if they still have if but pretty sure she would not part with it easily. Plus I think I would get in alot of trouble with a car like that. I think it is MEANT to go fast.

My other dream vehicle is a Jeep Wrangler but not really into the 1975 one :) I would just not look cool in that one.....hehehehe.

Plus the DH is NOT mechanically inclined and that just does not interest me. I like restoring old furniture.

I have a nice 2007 basic Mazda6 with 171000+ miles on it and I will try to get another 170000 out of it. Zoom Zoom..........