1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

what type of water to drink

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by bacon lover, Feb 4, 2014.

1. bacon lover

bacon lover New Member

Dr. Kruse said "There is no best system......the best way to get good water is buy it. Second best is spring or mineral water. You could be a real tool and use activated charcoal to filter the bathwater further. The key with pH is too low is bad.......it limits the EZ thickness in water so that is the key metric." I am wondering where the home under counter reverse osmosis systems fits in. I have seen the reverse osmosis bottled water but it seems home filtration might be more economical.

2. Gracelind

Gracelind New Member

My question re: home counter RO system
    Is the problem that these units are not effective in producing RO water? Or is there a problem with the filters becoming less effective with continued use?