1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What to do if I get sunburns?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Butters, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

And what is the point of sunglasses? Should we wear them actually? Should we wear them only at mid-day when Sun is strongest and frequencies arent beneficial?

2. Danny

Danny New Member

the suggestion is… if you are leptin sensitive then you can wear blue blockers in the strongest sun. I think ou see many on the forum wearing them when the sun is strong and they're in the car or behind windows. The do this b/c of the tyndall effect. I don't think I'm as leptin sensitive as I should be yet. I tried wearing blue blockers during the middle of the day for a few days and it made me sleepy during the day and my sleep at night wasn't as good

shah78 likes this.
  3. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Ever since starting cold air CT and sunning with just coconut oil and iodine (Lugol's), I am discovering a lot of small round spots that have no pigmentation all over my body, mostly on my legs. They look like scar tissues, except they are flat, or even slightly indented. On the other hand, I noticed a few of my old scars (30 to 40 years) are actually disappearing. I have no clue what is going on.

4. Dia

Dia Gold

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  5. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

6. Dia

Dia Gold

Doesn't seem like yours would be age spots. My daughter had something similar when she just starting nude sunbathing ... they took along time to go away. She still has some, but most are gone now , she's waiting for the summer to get rid of what's left

lohd2015 likes this.
  7. Inger

Inger Silver

Maybe they could be some kind of detox? I think the sun is a great detoxer..... so they will go away eventually?

lohd2015 likes this.
  8. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

Dia, thank you so much for the encouraging information regarding your daughter's experience. The rate these pin sized spots are occurring on my legs (below the knees) is quite alarming. I think I must have close to fifty (or more) on each leg.

@Inger , I hope you are correct also. I have great faith in the body's ability to heal and regenerate. But I have never worked with the sun before, so it is natural that I start thinking the worst (like some form of skin cancer).

Then I also notice some really remarkable improvements lately: my sleep is almost as good as when I was a teenager. My husband is totally amazed that I can fall asleep at 9:30 and not wake up until 7 (or later, like this morning).
    Also, the fact that some of my really old scars are 'disappearing' is also another healthy sign?

So I guess the best I can hope for right now is that my skin is going through some kind of apoptosis, and once it's done, the 'scar tissues' will get reabsorbed.