1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What to do if I get sunburns?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Butters, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Butters

Butters New Member

Hey guys!

Seasonal time for CT is gone, now sunbathing time is coming fast here in germany.
    2 Days ago I went out for quite a time and I thought of getting sunburns very fast during exposure time. But afterwards there were no sunburns. But I got T-shirt tan just after the few hours of sun exposure :D My girlfriend is jealous ;) She is blonde and I am brown/black on the head :)

But what if I get sunburns? Should I eat more seafood, go more keto to strenghten the flow on my inner mitochondria membranes? Or what else should I do? I don't want to put on sunblocker...

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  2. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

(a) Note how long it took for you to burn and try to stay under burn threshold (say 5 mins before yo uburn). Slowly increase the time of exposure.

(b) Coconut oil is a pretty good sulfur-containing sunblock. Magnesium Sulfate (MgSO4) applied to the skin is also good.

(c) IMO, Sunburn is an issue of excess incoming EMF not being able to be either reflected, absorbed by appropriate structures, or transduced to other usable forms

----

Absorbance is probably the most straightforward mechanism, since if skin is healthy, it should be able to absorb whatever incoming radiation there is almost ad-infinitum.

Some major light-absorbing compounds include EZ water, melanin, and sulfated-cholesterol.

Charge separated water naturally absorbs UV radiation from the sun, so as long as there exists enough EZ water at the site of sun incidence on the skin, then it has absorb that incoming UV radiation.

Melanin is known to absorb almost all frequencies of light, and reduce the energetic levels to the IR range (heat). This IR light can be conveniently used to grow more EZ water.​

An example of cholesterol absorbance of UV light would be Vitamin D3 synthesis, which is made when 7-dehydrocholesterol absorbs UV light.

Vitamin D3 itself is a more energetic compound, and can be recycled back to 7-dehydrocholesterol by "dropping off" its absorbed quanta of energy.

I personally suspect this requires Vit D3 to be sulfated, since the sulphate can act as a large polar base to bring Vit D3 toward something to which it can offload it's charge (I then suspect that DHA is the site for offloading the light energy gained in the chemical bonds of Vit D3). Once this recycling is done, then the 7-dehydrocholesterol is free to absorb more sunlight again.​

----

I do not have 100% understanding of the mechanics behind how sulfates in the skin manage to reflect excess sunlight. My current understanding is again in their ability to act as charge-carries, alongside other electric-charge boosting effects, to actually create a strong charge over the entire collagen structure of the skin. This charge would naturally repel light (or at least bend it).

DHA in the skin likely plays a big role in creating these charges. Transient increases in serum DHA after eating it will likely make its way to the skin, so eating seafood after a sunburn is a good idea.

----

The actin and integrin network also likely has the ability to scatter light, meaning that incoming green light say, can be scattered within the matrix. This scattering is likely inelastic, meaning that the light goes through energy transfer during the process. This means that light photons interacting with each other to either increase or decrease in energy.

Conveniently, EZ water absorbs well in the IR and UV spectrum, which is just at the 2 ends of the sunlight spectrum. In other words, random inelastic scattering will tend to push particles lower or higher in enregy until it reaches the IR or UV band, by which time it will be absorbed (by water or 7-dehydrocholesterol) instead of being scattered further.

I am not sure how significant an effect this is in human skin. It is very significant in preventing over-heating in plant leaves. o_O

----

I also asked a question about skin blushing a year ago -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/sun-exposure-and-skin-blushing.10569/

Quote from @Josh (Paleo Osteo) -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.ph...s-over-exposure-to-the-sun.11796/#post-142231

Danny, rlee314, Shijin13 and 2 others like this.
  3. i think what i said there is true from observation, also because fat people tend to burn faster than their thinner counterparts, and my observations tell me the worse state a system is in the more or faster it burns. most poor redox states observed appear to be due to blue light toxicity either directly in the eye or via carbohydrate electrons...

4. jack has spoken of using DHEA creams when burned, which tells me that the better the redox (evidenced in your DHEA-S level) the less one should worry about burn and apoptosis following...i have hardly burned at all the last few years apart from on my scalp which would, in most others, likely be covered in hair. i suspect the difference in skin type has something to do with that.

rlee314 and Danny like this.
  5. Inger

Inger Silver

I do not worry at all about sunburns anymore.. and I am ash blonde (my hair is darker in winter and blonder in summer... blue eyes)

I never use sunscreen ever. I can be for hours in the sun in summer and do not burn. But if I feel like my skin has got enough sun I put on clothes or go into the shade. You will feel when you have got enough for sure :)

I have a few spots on my body that have no pigmentation whatsoever (I have them as long as I can remember and those always burned as I was a kid :confused:), one is even as big as my palm... but even those spots barely burn, how weird is that! I can tan them for hours, no problem.....
    I do watch out and cover them if I spend the whole day in the sun tho
    I sometimes use coconut oil and clay mix for sunscreen on those spots... works wonderfully :)
    or on my nose tip if I am working all day outside in the strongest summer sun. Looks fun but works awesome :)

enyaw, rlee314 and Josh (Paleo Osteo) like this.
  6. JMO

JMO Gold

I can attest to this one. A few years back started getting photosensitive after only a short time in the sun...my face would turn beat red after just a few minutes in the sun (eating paleo at the time). It was better last summer and after eating lots of oysters and seafood and CTing all winter...it's even better. We just got back from a week in FL sunshine. I spent all day at the beach and when I felt too much sun, I would sit under the umbrella. No sunburn or redness. YAY!

7. nicld

nicld Gold

I used to burn like crazy and never brown, just a deeper shade of pink. In my youth I have had 2nd degree sunburns. My 23andme test showed that I was 99.7% northern European and I have very fair skin, am a blonde and live in a northern region of the US that does not get intense sun a lot so I am very mindful of the sun.

I am mindful of how I feel outside when in the sun without sunscreen and listen when my body tells me to get into shade. If I know I will be outside for a long time I do still wear some sunscreen but try to get as much unprotected morning rays as I can.

Now, we were just in Costa Rica where the sun is WAY closer and WAY more intense then where we live. My skin had some exposure to sun before we left but not a bunch this time of year. Down there, I did get some sun without sunscreen and did pink and burned a little in the beginning. When I knew we would be exposed to sun a bunch I did wear SPF 30. It was not until we got to the beach side that we were in the sun most of the day that I burned even after sunscreen.

After my sun exposure when I burned, I did make sure to rub in the coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe cream that I made. I have just one little spot on my tummy that peeled a little bit but that is it. Now my hubby, he got just as red as I did and his whole chest, belly and back is peeling (he only used the oil once). I have used the DHEA too and that worked pretty well.

Now I will be working on getting more sun here to get rid of the funky tan lines I have.

Oh and I eat salmon and canned oysters (can't get fresh and raw here :(:(:() almost every morning for breakfast and other seafood a couple of times a week.

8. nicld

nicld Gold

I would be curios to see how you feel the sun feels on the cruise. We found it was way more intense down there then where we live.

9. Inger

Inger Silver

yeah..... i never was in the tropic sun... I do not have genetics for that....lol I am curious too!
    I might need to bring with me my coconut oil clay sunscreen....lol Do not get surprized if I run around on the cruise with a muddy nose...hehe

nicld likes this.
  10. nicld

nicld Gold

You probably have heard of the UV Index (UV Index is an international standard measurement of the strength of ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun at a particular place and time). UV index rating is from 1-11, 1 being very little and 11 being very strong/extreme. The UV index in Costa Rica was/is 11+, labeled as extreme (Belize is in the same region). UV index here in WI today is 6, labeled as moderate. I don’t think we ever get to 11+ here so the fact that I only burned a little was a huge victory for me.

Definitely take some sort of sun protection or don’t do extended time in the sun mid-day. I found that lots of small amount of times I was fine. Nothing worse than getting burned right away on vacation and hurting the rest of the time. You want to have as much fun as possible :D:D:D:D:D:D

11. Butters

Butters New Member

The thing is, I get red skin very fast. Like after a few minutes, but it doesn't burn. It is like getting in the cold tub but now it is the sun. After one day in the sun I have a very good teint now.

JMO likes this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

eat more seafood. DC electric current repels photons of bad frequencies......life is only based upon wavelengths cells can use to signal. Riddle me this:
    Why is IR light the choice of light stored in a mitochondria? Rudolph's nose was red, shiny, and bright, which means it reflected light rather than emits its. Reflected light is distorted and is useless for signaling. Emitted light carries signaling secrets. #biophotons..........You just got a bread crumb.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Means your lacking sulfated D3, DHEA and cholesterol. Read Tensegrity 7 carefully and all the hyperlinks

Danny and rlee314 like this.
  14. Butters

Butters New Member

Ok I will read it. You mentioned a point I didn't give enough attention to in the past weeks - eating seafood. I thought eating ketogenic and more seafood than usual people would be enough for a strong current flow but maybe the reality is another...
    Will grounding in the sun help me to repel the EMFs better? I try this now as often as I can when going out in the sun.

15. Butters

Butters New Member

Hm. Only IR has a massive effect on water chemistry, reloading the water battery. That is what first goes through my head. Also it condenses the water around our mitochondria to constrain our mass.
    But why should Rudolphs nose reflect the light? Because we Only can generate IR light and we can't see it, so it must be from another light source with visible Spectrum and be filtered through the nose only letting red light pass?

16. dont go to NZ then :p

17. nicld

nicld Gold

^^^ But it looks so beautiful there. If we ever do I will make sure that is it at the end of our summer after I have had plenty of exposure to the sun. Winter skin and high UV areas really do not mix for me.

18. Butters

Butters New Member

Is the pm sun beneficial like am sun?

19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

20. Butters

Butters New Member

Hm. Read it. All tight to hormone cycling. Solution is to get more DHA and morning sunlight.

Danny, rlee314 and nicld like this.