1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What the H--- is Factor X??? Post your guesses.

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by AKMan, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Doug

Doug New Member

quick question about "1. Our thinking".....does anything pertain to not just What we think, but HOW we think or use our brains? is there any part that would suggest the additional protocol(s) of some type of meditation (ie: like the yoga's in a cave that can lower their heartbeat). I seem to remember some links i think you or someone else posted about the effects of positive thinking on the brain. Also, i'm guessing none of this reaches into the metaphysical....that's usually where i get lost (as in i don't believe in it, unless i'm shown a scientific reason).

Thanks

2. Doug

Doug New Member

traffic has slowed here recently....is there another Cooler thread i'm missing? this is the only thread i've been following.

3. Melinda

Melinda New Member

Most folks are commenting in threads that start with "now that you know what factor X is...applying factor x... knowing factor x what do you change etc....

4. MJ*

MJ* New Member

5. Doug

Doug New Member

Whoa! Im way behind...thx for the links!!

6. MJ*

MJ* New Member

you got it!

7. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the current blog is heating up in the comments.