1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What the H--- is Factor X??? Post your guesses.

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by AKMan, Mar 14, 2012.

1. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Thanks that's clear to me now...

2. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Ok I'll keep my tail genes (for now) :D...I agree that our personal lab results will be key and maybe knowing what junk you're dragging about, is unimportant, so long as you remain healthy...unless there are tests on DNA that can be beneficial to the behaviors we as individuals should be engaging in...

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This is why your 23andme.com stuff is important.......it is a map of what could most likely happen to you......but what your expressing is much more likely to do you in regardless of what is in your genomic map.

4. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Right that test really is interesting to me, and I'd want to have it done at some point, so long as there are practical ways to interpret the info., but even more it makes sense that what you are expressing is most pressing.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

maybe some people who have had it will begin discussion of how it has helped or hurt them......most people who have had consults with me and who have done them have come away pretty glad they got them.......I think the real problem is most people do not know how to make the data actionable.......I think I have demonstrated to most of them how it is actionable and how it can be quite helpful.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'd disagree with that big time.

7. MJ*

MJ* New Member

It would be great to hear from them! I need to prioritize the testing, but will keep it in mind, maybe for a future consult...I think I finally found a place in NY that can do the saliva testing...

8. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Yes I know you like the test, then definitely it really would make sense for some testimonials for everyone to see how the information they could gain might help them personally...I for one really hope to develop a personalized actionable health plan.

9. MJ*

MJ* New Member

LOL we posted that together, so that's a please from 2, thanks for considering asking someone to speak to this...

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They will have to talk about it but I cant. I can tell you my own results have helped me tremendously.

11. MJ*

MJ* New Member

since this experience is relatively new for everyone, I'm not sure there is a direct answer, other than follow your health with your labs...if you are doing CT and LC and your labs are stellar, you keep doing what you are doing...if your labs, or how you are feeling health-wise begin to show some degredation you may have to look to make some changes. One thing to keep in mind is that carbs and winter don't mix...so if you are creating an extended winter for yourself to get any sort of inflammation under control then avoid the carbs while you are doing that...personally I think I could not live without some seasonal eating, I'd just die of boredom with the choices...I like the idea of get it all under control, then follow the seasons, CT in fall and winter, taper off and enjoy the summer and then start over...does that make sense?

12. youthfuliz

youthfuliz New Member

Diet and mecicine are just the tip of the iceberg. There are many other things that we do and take for granted (since it's what everyont is doing and have been for generations) are mismatches. Our big brain creates the morden "civilized" world that our body just doesn't buy. It's easy to do CT when everyone else is laughing, but harder to go against social, cultural institutions... the values and ethics our brain created to regulate ourselves, before it could understand itself biologically. Going against the CW is much more than diet, exercise and medicine.

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

altered my version of the paleo diet to one that better approximated my risk and that of my family. It was a major eye opener for me and helped explain the incongruencies of my family history and what I personally was experiencing. It showed me that my epigenetics were far more important than my genetic and family history and I made some radical lifestyle changes because of it.

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

completely agree with you......

15. MJ*

MJ* New Member

I understand you can't say more, thanks for sharing this...

16. MJ*

MJ* New Member

you're welcome!

17. Melinda

Melinda New Member

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Factor X expands the possibilities for us to help so many people with so many problems.......the three ways I have found that create the biggest mismatches are 1. Our thinking 2. Light cycles 3. Our leaky gut made that way on purpose by mother nature.

19. MJ*

MJ* New Member

August LoL sorry that was a joke...I wasn't allowed to say anything leading so I occasionally posted humorous pictures...it drove me crazy not to be able to talk to you all about it....I hope you at least had fun thinking about it...

20. chocolate

chocolate Silver