1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What the H--- is Factor X??? Post your guesses.

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by AKMan, Mar 14, 2012.

1. MJ*

MJ* New Member

LOL Santa's got a lot of Neolithic diseases, he can have dark chocolate instead...

2. MJ*

MJ* New Member

3. Birdy

Birdy New Member

cool pix, aren't they?

4. Birdy

Birdy New Member

as for that job thingy, Jack will put me out of business fer sure.

5. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Yes I definitely noticed a Tarot like influence...

6. MJ*

MJ* New Member

LOL ok so time to start planning...

7. Birdy

Birdy New Member

actually, it is probably the other way around. Gosh I just love chemistry!

8. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

I'm sure Birdy will adapt, lol.

9. Birdy

Birdy New Member

Well.....I'm not planning to "attend" the webinar :mad:

10. Birdy

Birdy New Member

ya right, I can always hang out at the beach and steal the leftover french fries from cafe plates. (Wait, I already do that!)

11. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Because...

12. Birdy

Birdy New Member

just kidding, homeland security, I would never steal a nightshade! However, if it is a friend and they look full, I might say, "hey, you done with that?" Works most of the time.

13. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Alchemy influenced Tarot? Or you influenced Jack to take you out of a job? :confused:

14. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Yes we are all learning to be more adaptive!

15. Birdy

Birdy New Member

Here's a pic of me drying off after a great CT session. Note the effects of factor X. My feet are alot less scaly too, only you can't really tell from this angle.

http://500px.com/photo/2110866

16. Birdy

Birdy New Member

the red "face" is due to my low carb diet.

17. MJ*

MJ* New Member

Looking good, now I think you just might be taking those fries without asking...in season and sweet potato of course...

18. Birdy

Birdy New Member

hmmmmm, that is a very good question, maybe a new substitute for the factor x question. Chemistry before parlor games for sure. The other question, not so sure. Let's just say that lots of people are trying to fix things, and lots of those people aren't really satisfied with the fixes. If Jack can really hold back the tides, then there are less people buying sandbags, flood insurance and shop-vacs. If this thing lives up to its promise, lots of people will be looking for new jobs. I am not taking it personally.

19. Birdy

Birdy New Member

always happy to take a few crumbs that fall from the master's table

20. Birdy

Birdy New Member

..its winter and there are no carbs. And, we know what a mismatch it is to live in eternal summer.