1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What the H--- is Factor X??? Post your guesses.

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by AKMan, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Entelechy

Entelechy New Member

amazing thought.... at this moment, so many here are envying you and those conditions you describe..... since months ago, the very same people would have thought, are you nuts? lol

ta Loco, been a blast, and hope to see you back sooner than later.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

diabetes is not a disease.....it is an adaptation. When you miss winter......it becomes a disease. Children get matabolic syndrome because they are so responsive to the epigentics every generation.......and we keep feeding them a warm adapted diet........and never let them face a winter

3. Entelechy

Entelechy New Member

yes, you have made that clear and a very convincing argument throughout your blogs.

That's why I found this article so refreshing.

A unique look at the problem, someone seeing "hey, this just might have a function in nature, and not be a disease afterall"

4. Birdy

Birdy New Member

dang, behind a paywall again

5. jonnyh

jonnyh New Member

So Factor X will only be revealed to paying members at the webinar, will it be revealed to everyone else soon after?

6. CoolingWeb

CoolingWeb New Member

Science- Animal Adaptations- 3rd grade

Things an Animal needs to survive : water, shelter, oxygen, food

7. Doug

Doug New Member

8. zoebarry@yahoo.com

zoebarry@yahoo.com New Member

Me too Birdy! It sucks!!

9. Entelechy

Entelechy New Member

There is much fodder in Jacks Blogs already.. years worth to follow up on if one has the inclination.

Factor X, while intriguing, is not necessary to engage the curious. :)

10. donkjellberg

donkjellberg Silver

So true. I have saved so many pages in my Instapaper account from research articles here, tangent links, and other sites related to my interest in health and wellness that it will take years to forage.

Putting all together in our life is a great challenge and well worth the effort. Factor X here we come . . .

11. MJ*

MJ* New Member

localad you will have to find a way to send us some video clips! :cool:

12. Joann

Joann New Member

I thought it was the book on May 19th.

No word on Dr Kruse's book. maybe same day?

13. janagram

janagram New Member

no. it's the webinar.

14. Joann

Joann New Member

Thanks. Find out what the Asteroid brought to earth that changed the world!

15. Birdy

Birdy New Member

16. Mott

Mott New Member

I give up.

What did the asteroid bring to the earth that changed the world, that created neolithic diseases, signaling epigenetic mismatches but also rendering the creative genius of Michelangelo, who created David, which sat in the same spot for 5 centuries before Jack Kruse, born in Manhattan-moved to Nashville-sat at this most famous sculpture and put it all together. Out with it..What is X Factor?

I want to write the children's book of Factor X.

17. Doug

Doug New Member

...and why was jack standing behind behind David when everyone else is viewing him from the front?

18. chocolate

chocolate Silver

I know androgynic is a big thing, maybe we should look from the back also.

19. Joann

Joann New Member

LOL. That was great!

maybe it was something that created a new line?

20. Doug

Doug New Member

Factor X = hydrogen peroxide