1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What the ___ is going on with the quantlet?

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by Patrick K, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

hello,

Was a great project...seemed legit..now I feel this was just a memory...
    Bought 3 total ..one works and I started using it again (after using others for spare parts and modded the strap with velcro) while jogging at - 5 degrees celsius.

I dont know if it was a placebolet or it actually does anything...

I know it gave me a tiny sunburn where used (probably the uv)

Anyway anyone still using the quantlet? I remember being so hyped up and even talking about this device to collegues..when I started using at work...people taught I was a weirdo (I am). Now, I feel like a dumb weirdo since the project seems dead (even the section on this forums was removed) . Ruben was a front man...then disappeared (thats ok...but is weird) leaving poor Jack to do customer service on this site...I understand why he took the section out...he probably was doing his best but got tired of doing someone elses job...

We cant even discuss our usage anymore...its like they are trying to hide the failure...anyway dont want to get anyone pissed...

Just what do you guys think about the quantlet story?

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

One of the ladies here on the forum ordered two and never got them ....so you are lucky - you got yours!

3. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Well that is pretty shady if what she says is true.
    Customer support is not responding anymore and the website seems like it has not been updated in 2 years.

Anyway, maybe the science behind the quantlet is solid but the follow up and support is very sad.

Ruben and Jack had such enthusiasm during the pre quantlet launch...I miss that energy they projected.

Hope they come together again and help others help themselves

4. If Albert Einstein, madam Cutie, elon musk and Henry Ford (or any other people) got together to produce the quantlet, they would fail .No feeble, weak dick human technology can come close to replicating the sun's positive effects.

5. raysblue

raysblue Silver

the quantlet's technology came very close to being a bracelet, although it failed in that respect as well, because not only did my quantlet stop working the strap also broke.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I was always wondering why quantlet failed.
    Most electronics at least works. If they work as designed maybe a different question.

I do not know if the light frequencies were as requested by Jack, but when you press the button the light should come on.
    Quantlet is not much more or maybe even less than a Christmas tree with lights and a timer at Walmart for $65.
    I have one in my home now. It is 5 or 7 years old and still blinking.
    What is expensive in quantlet, is an idea behind it, not the hardware.

caroline and John Schumacher like this.
  7. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Yes the idea. I feel with a changeable battery and physical buttons they device would still be used.

I still have one that kinda works (hockey tape, battery is 75% ok) ...

Anyone actually test it to see if it was placebo or real effects?

8. Dani

Dani New Member

My husband purchased a quantlet and it didn't last long. We took it to a friend who was able to fix it by just changing out the USB cable.

9. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Yeah the bad usb c cable...
    The company raised over 350 k?

10. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Also was curious...the site is down...I guess the adventure is now over. Rip quantlet

11. raysblue

raysblue Silver

There are a few people who are fortunate to still have a working quantlet. But Ruben, The Man in charge, has not once commented on this site about the problems with the quantlet or offer any solutions. Hejust walked away.

Tommyboy, caroline and JanSz like this.
  12. Patrick K

Patrick K New Member

Yes...I also see that this forum seems less dynamic.
    My quantlet still works (bought 3 and use parts on each other...the Tec doesn't work but I think it was an emf bomb when on ...but I am now sure that it wasn't that great of an idea.
    No protocols, studies (not even n1)...

It does something for performance (when I jog with it I do perform better).

Tommyboy likes this.