1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What should i check before purchasing a Magnetico???

Discussion in 'Biohacking 101' started by thrive1992, Aug 25, 2018.

1. thrive1992

thrive1992 New Member

My bedroom is on ground floor, low nnEMF only 1 neighbour wifi signal, bed is spring coil unfortunately (Jack wrote a comment saying Spring is bad for magnetico), bed frame is wooden.
    Choice is between 5Gauss or 10Gauss. I live in semi rural New Zealand so 5G technology isn't coming here in the next 2 years.
    I have 2 amalgam fillings - seeing a biodentist and will be getting all replaced with porcelain ceramic (any ideas on best material to replace them with in a nnEMF world???). Amalgam fillings probably mean i have heavy metal toxicity in my body such as mercury. This means probable detox symptoms on Magnetico.
    I am on filtered water, supplementing magnesium and consuming seafood (for DHA) daily. Also take lugols iodine transdermally twice a week.
    Got injected with Gadolinium dye for an MRI 7 years ago (thankfully i didn't go through with the surgery as it was minor and LWM is making it better) so i probably have that in my system too. I assume the magnetico will detox this too?

I see so many posts on social media of people noticing nothing on the magnetico or worse, selling it because it messed with their sleep. I fully trust the science behind it, Dr Kruse and Dr Bonlie but i want to make sure i am in the right condition to be using one.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I think a 20G is key in a 5G world.

Brent Patrick and thrive1992 like this.
  3. thrive1992

thrive1992 New Member

Thanks for the reply Jack!!

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

repairing your environment first is top of the list.

Brent Patrick likes this.

5. You cannot go wrong providing you follow what Jack said especially where environment is concerned, I have a 20G and I have been sleeping on it since Nov 2017.
    My sleep has become even deeper since adding DDW (start April 10th to present )to my n=1 and feel this has added value to the magnetico and what it has to offer. I also put a Kill switch to shut off electricity to the house except the fridge.

Adding daily DHA to the mix is extremely important as I think this is where others fell foul with the magnetico , Jack discussed this somewhere on the forum so I preloaded with DHA for a year before purchasing the magnetico and have NIL issues to date.
    I actually tied things together in regards to this after reading Jacks post about Iceland and living here in OZ and the issues with our water. This made even more sense to me regarding the purchasing of DDW and the already purchased magnetico.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...canic-magnetic-flux-and-ddw-no-shocker.20835/

Overall I feel the magnetico has been a positive and in fact have been pondering about adding another 10G on top of what I already have.

living in lower parts of Australia and New Zealand we lose solar power, thus being further away from the equator DHA and DDW become the more critical parts of the battery.

caroline likes this.
  6. We are just coming out of Winter here in OZ so I wanted to see if I could increase the effect of the magnetico in relation to cold and magnetism so I slept the whole winter with the window open on top of the magnetico temp 3c-8c. CT while sleeping and I noticed my sleep onset was quicker , sleep was actually deeper but slightly shorter around 7 hrs normally 7.5 hrs and I woke up energised more so than the summer when I originally purchased the magnetico hence my wanting to add another 10G on top of my already 20G.

As an experiment I stopped doing tub CT and had hot showers the whole winter and wore jumpers so I could see if CT while sleeping would have an effect whilst sleeping on the magnetico.
    Although I have been strict on no carbs over winter sleeping at night with the window open I lost 5 kg over winter within the first 7 weeks.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    caroline likes this.
  7. thrive1992

thrive1992 New Member

Just tried to go on magnetico sleep website to purchase 10G pad. The website won't load even though my internet is working fine.
    Funny timing...
    Hopefully they have not closed down??!!

8. drezy

drezy Gold

Maybe they got a magnetico too close to a server.

Or it's good marketing "We'd sell you a sleep improvement platform, but we're sleeping in right now."

9. thrive1992

thrive1992 New Member

[​IMG]

Fixed now but this is what i had showing last night

drezy likes this.
  10. Metameta

Metameta New Member

Why is the DHA needed for the magnetico?

11. Dave Key

Dave Key E-sick

I contacted the Magnetico Sleep Pad Company about sleep issues and they suggested taking 500mg of DMSA before bed. Mercury is released into your system and dmsa helps to remove it.

12. Metameta

Metameta New Member

just have to make sure chelation pathways are clear if taking strong chelators such as that!

Dave Key likes this.