1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What MD's need to learn about fluoride......dielectric blocker in water.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 11, 2016.

1. BrainWhisperer

BrainWhisperer New Member

Samsara

om mani peme hung

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

When there is fluoride added to a cell its level of magnetism is affected. What does this mean? It means that the way the mitochondria can work in us is no longer optimized at a quantum level because the electronegativity of fluoride affects the calcium uniporter in a mitochondria. It is from this uniporter that all size and shape changes in the mitochondria begin and therefore this controls how all energy can flow within a cell. As magnetism drops the amount of UV light emission changes in a cell. In planets we can use the UV light emission as an indirect measure of energy loss within the system. My sense is we can do the same in a cell.

Mitochondria oscillate at 100 hz in health = Doug Wallace research 101. The 50 Hz field affect the calcium uniporter that all mitochondria have except in fungi. They are the only eukaryote that skates around this issue. USA power grid oscillates at 60 Hz and the EU at 50 hz. They have bigger risks and why electromagnetic sensitivity is a bigger issue in EU than in states. When a mitochondria uptakes calcium into the matrix guess what is signaled? The TCA cycle. This is why Nora Volkow's research has shown the nnEMF is associated with up regulation of AMPK and glucose metabolism = Otto Warburg. The seminal work on the uniporter was done by researcher Vamsi Mootha. To understand mitochondria you have to understand the 37 genes and their 1098 protein products. 13 of these proteins are key to making the cytochromes. To date we know there is 1098 proteins from the 37 genes but we only have proteomics data in 300-400 of these proteins. It appears a metazoan protein called "Emre" links MICU1 to MICU 2 mitochondrial proteins to make the MCU pore through which mitochondrial permeability becomes a deep problem with electric and magnetic fields. EMRE or the MICU 1 and 2 pore = the calcium uniporter that controls energy flow in a mitochondria.

It also appears that blue light is massive amplifier of the uniporter too. When you dive deeper you begin to learn more than the food guru's. Fake light and nnEMF = autism = % heteroplasmy in the maternal DNA in her oocytes = places in USA that marry population density to technology use = wealth = more tech gear = Orange county = 1 in 44 males = move = inverse square law of EMF

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

4. Joe Gavin

Joe Gavin Face Everything And Rise

This line stood out: "The very rapid, almost instantaneous increase in intracellular Ca2+found in some studies following EMF exposure". Speaks to me of two things: neutrinos and gravity.

Lahelada likes this.
  5. BrainWhisperer

BrainWhisperer New Member

(bows)

Gratitude

_/\_

6. smart cat

smart cat New Member

So this new "wonderdrug" is bad news too I guess.

"Nobody looks forward to having a cavity drilled and filled by a dentist. Now there’s an alternative: an antimicrobial liquid that can be brushed on cavities to stop tooth decay — painlessly.

The liquid is called silver diamine fluoride, or S.D.F. It’s been used for decades in Japan, but it’s been available in the United States, under the brand name Advantage Arrest, for just about a year.

The Food and Drug Administration cleared silver diamine fluoride for use as a tooth desensitizer for adults 21 and older. But studies show it can halt the progression of cavities and prevent them, and dentists are increasingly using it off-label for those purposes."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/health/silver-diamine-fluoride-dentist-cavities.html?_r=1

7. the lovely brenda

the lovely brenda New Member

Where is ubi 4 part about F- and water? I made my local paper today and the pro fluoride trolls have found it already. http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com...en-bay-mom-wants-rid-fluoride-water/96156288/

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

http://themindunleashed.com/2014/07/state-leading-fight-water-fluoridation.html
    "While proponents of water fluoridation have long pointed to an apparent drop in tooth decay in fluoridated nations as proof of it’s validity, those claims have been proven wrong by the World Health Organization. The Center for Disease Control and Prevention has stated the fluoride in the water is directly related to better teeth quality however, the WHO released it’s own study showing that tooth decay rates have dropped in all western nations, whether fluoridated or not."

10. Penny

Penny New Member

I use VICCO - an ayuvardic powder - you just swish it in your mouth for 5 minutes and the need for k2 almost goes away... there's like 50 herbs in it... now, if only all these antennas would go away...
    https://www.amazon.com/Vicco-Vajrad...?ie=UTF8&qid=1483813620&sr=8-9&keywords=vicco

You can probably find it at any Indian grocery store - VICCO makes a toothpaste also - Trader Joes also carries a myrrh gum toothpaste that I also use - no fluoride -

Some stuff on myrrh gum:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3730704/

Effect of Commiphora molmol on leukocytes proliferation in relation to histological alterations before and during healing from injury

Myrrh, Commiphora molmol has been used as anti-inflammatory and wound healing commercial product. Leukocyte count had been reliable indicator for clinicians to monitor progress of healing for their patients. We hypothesized that myrrh supplement participate in the activation of leukocyte proliferation pathway prior and post skin injury and gastric ulcer. The purpose of the present study was to examine long-term effect of myrrh on leukocytes proliferation before injury and during different stages of healing. Results showed that all types of leukocytes were significantly (p < 0.05) higher in the myrrh-treated groups before and during healing. The pretreatment with myrrh offered a time-dependent rise in leukocytes proliferation. Microscopic examination of blood smear from myrrh-treated rats with skin injury, showed an elevated count of middle-sized lymphocytes and neutrophils that were characterized with well-defined nuclear lobules and rich-granules cytoplasm. Furthermore, the microscopic examinations of the spleen and lymph nodes of myrrh-treated rats with skin injury, showed an increased thickness of lymphatic sheath around the arterioles in the white pulp that was associated with high density of the medium-sized lymphocytes in the secondary lymphoid follicles in the lymph nodes with engorged sinusoids. As myrrh enhanced leukocytes proliferation before injury, it can be concluded that myrrh posse’s antigenic-driven responses and that indicated some foreignness or toxicity of some constituents of myrrh. Because myrrh helped to maintain the relative rise of leukocytes counts throughout healing period and that implied it activated late steps of both proliferation and differentiation pathways for all types of leukocytes during effective phase of the specific immune responses.

Phosphene likes this.
  11. Da-mo

Da-mo Gold

I just had minor surgery and they used sevoflurane on me. Upping my borax dose . . .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sevoflurane

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

Phosphene, GringoPerdido and Lahelada like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

More on F- topology:

How do topologic insulators like DNA and drugs which contain Fluoride ruin one another? Fluoride as a dielectric blocker cause topologic breakdown of the enzymes in humans to cause Floxin damage. This paper totally explains why certain antibiotics need to be avoided in people with poor redox and high heteroplasmy rate. It also means if you are a "floxxie" by definition your mitochondrial DNA is trashed and you better become a Black Swan to learn how to deal with it. Topoisomerases are enzymes in humans that participate in the overwinding or underwinding of DNA. Humans have more supercoils in their DNA than any other species on Earth and this is why we have the most complex epigenetic programs to run them smoothly. All are tightly controlled by the electromagnetic spectrum of the environment our mitochondrial colony senses.

DNA topology was built for the Alkali metals and their reactivity. If you look at a periodic table you'll be shocked to see hydrogen, a gas, sitting atop this group of metals. Hydrogen is a nonmetal and is placed above group in the periodic table because it has ns1 electron configuration like the alkali metals. When hydrogen loses its electron is becomes a super alkali metal and this is why DNA and RNA topology uses it to control our epigenetic toolbox on phosphate, sugar and base moieties in our nucleic acids. Modern biology still has not woken up to this reality.

The winding problem of DNA/RNA arises due to the intertwined nature of its double-helical structure. This makes it the ideal antenna for electromagnetic radiations but it causes topology problems for the epigenetic toolbox to read them. During DNA replication and transcription, DNA becomes overwound ahead of a replication fork. If left unabated, this torsion would eventually stop the ability of DNA or RNA polymerases involved in these processes to continue down the DNA strand. This is essentially what fluoride does to DNA and RNA in humans. It blocks the electric and magnetic reading of these chemicals.

In order to prevent and correct these types of topological problems caused by the double helix, topoisomerases bind to DNA and cut the phosphate backbone of either one or both the DNA strands. This intermediate break allows the DNA to be untangled or unwound, and, at the end of these processes, the DNA backbone is resealed again. Since the overall chemical composition and connectivity of the DNA do not change, the DNA substrate and product are chemical isomers, differing only in their global topology, resulting in the name for these enzymes. I have taught my Black Swans about topology now for 5 years and I made sure they knew that the Nobel Prize was given two octobers ago in physics for topology. Topoisomerases are isomerase enzymes that act on the topology of DNA. https://academic.oup.com/nar/advance-article/doi/10.1093/nar/gky793/5088042

Phosphene, Sheddie and Pebbles like this.
  13. Sheddie

Sheddie Silver

This comment explains so much, Dr Kruse. Gotta give it a five-star LIKE! Thank you!! (One day, I WILL be a Black Swan.)

14. Penny

Penny New Member

When I was in my early 30's, I had ciprofloxin 3 times in a month - it saved me frankly - I had zero problems with it - I doubt that would be the case today:)

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pebbles and Brent Patrick like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do not forget all the drugs used for mental illness have fluoride. One more fact: Who used NaF as a sedative first? The Nazi's got the idea from Rockefeller. They used it to sedate the jews before they gassed them in WW2.

Now.........you know how Prozac and Zoloft really work.

They fed you fluoride as a by-product and it blocks 71 enzymes in humans most tied to mitochondrial energy production.

If you have mental illness and or hypothyroidism........do not be surprised if you have high levels of PFOA in your blood.

Pebbles and John Schumacher like this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Max Zuckerman and I talked about an interesting chemical that had optical properties to make IoL implants.

That chemical was boron nitride (BN)

It seems BN can destroy forever chemicals like PFOA and Gen X used in Teflon manufacturing.

If you take a flask of water that contains some PFOA, you throw in your BN powder, and you seal it up. That's it. You don't need to add any hydrogen or purge it with oxygen. It's just the air we breathe, the contaminated water, and the BN powder. You expose that to ultraviolet light, specifically to UV-C light with a wavelength of 254 nanometers, come back in four hours, and 99% of the PFOA has been transformed into fluoride, carbon dioxide and hydrogen.

The problem was the light used. The 254-nanometer wavelength, which is commonly used in germicidal lamps, is too small to activate the bandgap in boron nitride. While that was unquestionably true, the experiments suggested it could not be.

If you take away the light, you don't get catalysis. If you leave out the BN powder and only use the light, you don't get a reaction.

So boron nitride was clearly absorbing the light and catalyzing a reaction that destroyed PFOA, despite the fact that it should have been optically impossible for boron nitride to absorb 254-nanometer UV-C light.

It's not supposed to work, according to chemists, but it did. That's why no one ever thought to look for this, and that's why it took so long for scientists to publish the results. We needed some sort of explanation for this contradiction.

Scientists concluded that our material does absorb the 254-nanometer light, and it's because of atomic defects in our powder. The defects change the bandgap. They shrink it enough for the powder to absorb just enough light to create the reactive oxidizing species that chew up the PFOA.

But in light of the results with PFOA, scientists are now wondering if the boron nitride catalyst might also work on other PFAS compounds.

Scientists then had lab workers replace PFOA in the tests with GenX and it also worked.

This gives me the idea that BN might be a novel treatment for those who have ingested fluorine laced chemicals. Getting them out in the sun while BN is administered might be all it takes to help them. To my knowledge, no one is working on a stable IV BN adjuvant for this in humans.

Journal Reference:

1. Lijie Duan, Bo Wang, Kimberly Heck, Sujin Guo, Chelsea A. Clark, Jacob Arredondo, Minghao Wang, Thomas P. Senftle, Paul Westerhoff, Xianghua Wen, Yonghui Song, Michael S. Wong. Efficient Photocatalytic PFOA Degradation over Boron Nitride. Environmental Science & Technology Letters, 2020; DOI: 10.1021/acs.estlett.0c00434

Pebbles and Sheddie like this.
  18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

19. A new quantum chemical formula for selective boron nitride catalyst hypothesis - https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/anie.202003695

Perhaps it’s the hexagonal structure boron nitride can take -> just like the fourth phase of water - https://advances.sciencemag.org/content/5/3/eaav8063

My question: Does Hexagonal boron nitride (h-BN) catalyst have qualities of order, so that its electrons can be excited, change state from singlet, and then hold its charge like a dipole battery?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020