1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What MD's need to learn about fluoride......dielectric blocker in water.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 11, 2016.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

ay ay ay ya yay

//

2. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Looked into this a couple of years ago. If I recall correctly the ceramic does have a coating but is "PFOA, PFTE and cadmium free" so what is really in it??
    I use ^^ or stainless steel non of which are non- stick. Best way to cook eggs without sticking is use heaps of coconut or ghee & low heat I've found.
    Of course I don't have a problem with using heaps of fat but my family & friends do!

Lahelada and Penny like this.
  3. wow! This reads like a John Grisham novel!( If I were him, I would use the content ;))
    Sometimes life is even more creative than any fiction can be.

the implications are big....

4. have to get rid of my teflon pans ASAP....:eek:

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

teflon = toothpaste = fluoride treatments.

Mystic Rose60 likes this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

That is another good thing about eating most of your food raw... you do not need much equipment ;)
    Just a wooden cutting board/a plate/glass bowl and a knife and.. maybe a fork
    I use an cast iron pan when I fry me a steak once in a while... that is all

SlamSlask and Brent Patrick like this.
  7. Toothpaste and fluoride already eliminated a while ago. The teflon thing was news for me , will also get such an iron pan like you, Inger. Fortunately I am not big in cooking, so not many Teflon pans to discard, haha

8. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

9. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Beware of 'easy to iron, or no ironing needed' cloth - might be teflon treated.

10. kathylu

kathylu Gold

What do people with sensitive teeth due to gum abrasion or recession do? I know people who use Prevident Sensitive toothpaste with EXTRA fluoride in it. They say that it is the only thing that helps the sensitivity.

11. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

12. It DOES help the sensitivity , but as we now know it does not help your body.
    The recessions can be filled up with composite so that the sensitive root/ dentin is covered. Sensitivities then also disappear.
    Furthermore make sure that the toothpaste in question does not include any whitening ingredients, even if "natural". Many patients with gum recessions or abrasions get the sensitivities from these toothpastes.
    With an improving redox potential tooth sensibilities decrease.

13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

In order to avoid Teflon I have also used cast iron. Note though that you are indirectly supplementing with iron
    . I now use stainless steel.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12667149

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

toothpaste with oil of clove or oregano is what I tell them.

15. Mystic Rose60

Mystic Rose60 Let the sun shine on you :))

That's what I use Shari(cast iron) and I have some nice copper cookware as well. I sometimes even travel with my own cookware now, depending on the trip circumstances.

I stopped using anything fluoridated about 25 years ago.

TerrierMom likes this.
  16. cool... will try that out...!!!

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

dielectric blockade = Adrenal fatigue = CE/MFS

adrenal fatigue links to a lack of UV and IR light via our surface receptors. Adrenal fatigue links to the PVN.Light information is captured exclusively by the eyes using specialized retinal photoreceptors and transduced directly to the SCN via a dedicated neural pathway, the retinohypothalamic tract (RHT). Each day the light-dark cycle resets the internal clock, which in turn synchronizes the physiology and behavior controlled by the clock.

The major biochemical correlate of the lightdark cycle is provided by the pineal melatonin rhythm. Under normal light-dark conditions, melatonin is produced only during the night, by using sunlight captured in biogenic amine during bright sunlight during the day to power the effect. Moreover it provides an internal representation of the environmental photoperiod, specifically night length.
    This pathway also helps yoke the Vitamin A cycle in the photoreceptors to the environment in this way. These two cycles become correlated novelties that allow the brain to predict the future by trend setting photo chemical cycles. The trend is predictable if dopamine is also also being created. This is why dopamine and melatonin are correlated by being biogenic amines. One should never be uncorrelated without the other unless the light stimulus is very altered in some way tied to an unbalanced spectrum. The synthesis and timing of melatonin production requires an afferent full spectrum light signal from the SCN which projects to the pineal gland via the paraventricular nucleus and the superior cervical ganglion. This is why BAT is found over the posterior neck region where this ganglia exists. Light becomes able to burn BAT protons to liberate heat and energy for sleep energy to run the non linear optical programs in the brain of regeneration when the DC electric is designed to be absent when day light is absent. This helps explain why light exposure during the night also inhibits melatonin production acutely and provides an indirect assessment of light input to the SCN via the RHT. Light is a correlated novelty to the DC electric current in wakefulness as Becker found in all of hiw work on salamanders and mammals. This finding has been largely ignored by biology to human peril in our modern world.

18. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

I have very sensitive teeth. For the last few years I have been using Sensodyne ProNamel toothpaste that contains a combination of potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride. It really helps with sensitivity, but I've never liked the fluoride aspect. My teeth become terribly sensitive when I stop using it and replace it with non-fluoridated toothpaste.

Recently I discovered Toms Sensitive Toothpaste contains only potassium nitrate without the fluoride. I was planning to try it asap, but I wonder if there's any downside to potassium nitrate?

I'll also pick up some herbal toothpaste with clove or perhaps make some with oregano oil and see how that goes as well. Thank-you for the tip!

19. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Take Sensodyne classic - has no fluoride - thats what we use for traveling, otherwise I mix DIY powder with lots of EO'l - clove, myrrh, mint, rosemary, - and the base is diat earth or Ca-carbonate, Na-bicarb, algae powder and active carcoal and salt if you want.

20. TerrierMom

TerrierMom Gold

I just got some Earthpaste made with bentonite, no fluoride- it does not foam and I just LOVE it! Someone here or in the FB Quantum Health group (or both!!) pointed me there. LOVE this stuff, my teeth feel freshly polished. I was using non-fluoridated Tom's before. I do not have tooth sensitivity issues though....