1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What is your Maternal Haplogroup

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Valsun12, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

MRB Maternal haplogroup H1a3, 677, 1298, VDR, CBS,
    These are tied to the COMT gene and Dopamine and Melatonin

I am new here.
    Also new to genetics. In the past worked a little with Michael McEvoy for metabolic healing.

99.9% European

Maternal haplogroup H1a3

MTHFR C677T +/-

MTHFR A1298C +/-

VDR Bsm +/- (Vitamin D Receptor)

VDR Taq +/-

CBS C699T +/-

CBS A360A +/-

These are tied to Dopamine and Melatonin levels. Right?

I had a margin notation that these two CBS were related to Arsenic Toxicity and another notiation for CBS Mutations and possible sulfur Intolerance.

COMT V158M, COMT H62H AND COMT P199P were all -/-

CBS Heart Health

CBS C699T +/-

CBS A 360A +/-

CBS A13637G +/-

CBS C19160T +/-

“CBS A13637G, CBS A360A, CBS C19150T, CBS C699T (+/-)

CBS (Cystathione beta synthase) — Involved in the conversion of homocysteine into

cystathionine via transsulfuration. CBS is involved in Glutathione synthesis. Requires

P5P (active form of Vitamin B-6) for synthesis. Mutations seen in abnormal detoxification.

Glutathione is a critical antioxidant, capable of preventing oxidative, free radical damage.”

RE: ‘Mutations seen in abnormal detoxification’
    Not sure, it is related but years ago I tested high beta-glucuronidase and was prescribed Calcium-D Glucarate to try and help detoxification.

2. Anne V

Anne V Gold

there is 23 in Europe

3. Martha Barger

Martha Barger New Member

I did not mention...
    I live in central Virginia at 38.0293° N, 78.4767° W and we are at 594' average elevation however I live on the top of a hill in the county so not right in Charlottesville proper. Sure would like to know from Dr. Jack Kruse if I have genetics to get enough light from here?
    ... still looking to go south ideally to get back to my roots in Texas as I don't like Radon levels, tick borne disease rates, Volcanic possibility (A magnitude-5.8 earthquake, centered nine miles south of Mineral, Va., struck the East Coast on Aug. 23 2011-----Aug 23th is my birthday and that was my first earthquake and it was only approx 37 miles from our home!) and I do now like the altitude here. I feel better at higher altitudes but I know very little about the health of elevation or gravity or magnetism or how to research areas. I looked at magnetism maps talked about here on the forum but they were greek to me. Our daughters live in Asheville, NC... great place to visit but radon levels are very high there as well... have looked at Greensboro, NC that looks better but I'd still prefer the hill county in Texas. I don't care for basements that pose more radon concerns and know you can have professional remediation done but who wants to have to do that. I have read that you can open your windows to help dissipate radon but I've had cancer and am Leary of any possible additional toxic load.