1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What is this? And a dumb question...

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by ScottishEmma, Jun 25, 2017.

1. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

2. TANN

TANN New Member

I know I'm asking a question that I should find out on here for myself but how did you hack your environment?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  3. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

My environment is probably the worst in the UK... It's London.

I hack it right now by doing the following, in order of importance:
    1. Avoid EMF as much as humanly possible:
    • Sit far away from laptop, use keyboard and mouse.
    • Got rid of iphone, got a 2G phone and keep on airplane mode before and after work
    • Keep your room tech free, better if your house is but if you share a house its difficult
    • Cover your cookers and washing machines etc. panels and LCD displays with Tin Foil (thanks Emma)
    • Generally stand far away from electrics and tech. Use a breaker at night where possible
    2. bathing myself in 10kg of ice and cold water in a bath every night (creates a faraday cage, protective of EMF)
    3. Sun + Grounding - in my garden with the morning sunlight for at least 15 minutes. Generally get as much sun as possible.
    4. Sleep - strictly no food or light in my eyes (unless it is infrared) after 8pm.
    5. Eyes - blocking out blue light with Cyxus blue blockers at work, and UVEX safety blue blockers at night.
    6. Skin - cover up indoors under artificial lighting
    7. Food - eating a Seafood only, ketogenic diet. Always eating BIG in the morning with sunrise. Skip lunch if you can and eat at 4-7pm for dinner. Seafoods Expensive, but so worth it. It increases your bodys electric current. Mussels, Shrimp and Clams cooked in tomato spicy broths for the win.

4. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Wow, I didn't realise. Fuck living in London @Sean Waters

Like Sean, I do a lot of those things minus CT, I'm still being a dick about the cold baths. I mean, working my way up to them.

Here are some things I do: -

1.No WIFI in house. Now actively avoiding going to places with lots of WIFI (like city centre or venues with loads of people).
    2.Smart phone on airplane mode during the day.
    3.CT face dunks every day.
    4.Morning AM light + grounding - as soon as I'm awake I sit outside for 20 mins to get the light. It ain't sun #Scotland
    5.As much natural daylight as possible
    6.As much grounding as possible - I have leather soled shoes
    7.Eating as much fish as humanely possible
    8.All electric trip switches get put off at night. With the exception of the kitchen
    9.We don't use any artificial light in the house - it's Summer, this is going to be fun in Winter. Think we'll get candles
    10.Blue blockers for all screen use no matter what time of day
    11.Blue blockers for any shop or supermarket that has LED or fluorescent lights (that's fucking all of them btw) with a baseball cap and fully clothed <-----literally care factor: zero with what people think when I'm fully in my gear :)

5. TANN

TANN New Member

6. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I'm thinking that the classic sales page pitch put me off instantly. I don't think there's an easy fix like that but clearly I don't know anything about the Wave rider. Just based on my instinct.

Jack was talking in a recent podcast with Luke Storey about gadgets that minimise risk - or allege to. Ultimately the only way to reduce the damage is to switch the damn thing off or stay as far away from it as you can. Until they invent safe technology that is :)

caroline likes this.
  7. drezy

drezy New Member

Stick with that instinct Emma. Any product that tells you it's "cancelling" the emf is not believable to me. I layed it out in a overly-geeky way here:
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/hello-from-the-florida-space-coast.19474/#post-214080

I think I can make a better analogy though. Say you challenge Hussein Bolt to a race where all the spectators are your mitochondria and they are right at the finish line.
    • Mr Bolt is very fast (aka the speed of any rf/emf through air).
    • You're allowed to start the race partway into the track instead having to start at the official start line, but you can't start running until the second Mr. Bolt is shoulder to shoulder with you(detection of a rf signal coming your way).
    • You will have to be carrying one of your babies though (aka the speed of signals in any consumer/prosumer circuitry)
    • Lastly to qualify as finished at the end you'll have to write Mr. Bolts name backward on a piece of paper somewhere along the way (like a processor would have to do to invert a signal after detection)

The above product doesn't make that particular claim.

In that scenario it would be more like you came up with the idea of shining bright lights of varying colors and intensities and maybe a confetti cannon or two into the eyes of your spectators for the whole race.

Could it help? I'm not behind it for a similar reason that I wouldn't buy a PEMF device, way more study needed and enough people willing to experiment on themselves.

caroline and ScottishEmma like this.
  8. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I got 12 months of biohacking to save money and then me and the missus are fucking off to Central America next year... It will all be worth it #NopainNogain

I blue block all day same as you Emma - at work, and on any trains, buses, shops and supermarkets like you said - no matter what time of day, if it's artificial then I'm protected.

I'll be honest it's a lot of hard work and hassle having to do all of those things, but if you are in a position where the other option is to be ill, then you really have no choice but to get on with it and do it... That's where Jack's approach of him only dealing with people who have skin in the game becomes so important. You can't help anyone if they aren't desperate enough to help themselves and do these things out the comfort zone...

My sisters boyfriend has had heart palpitations so bad the last few years he believes he is close to a heart attack... I went in on him yesterday and him and my sister have both ordered blue blockers... because they are desperate. But they never listened before.

caroline, ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  9. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

That's epic! Are you going out to stay permanently? Is that the plan?

You're right, it is hard work but it's sooooo worth it!

10. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Yeah that is the plan... I want to set up a hostel, or a guesthouse of some kind that could be aTech Free accommodation near the beach. I just need to find the spot and hopefully I'll have enough money to do it. If I wait another 12-18 months I should have plenty, but I honestly don't think I can... every morning I wake up here to go to work my Sleep has been shit from all the EMF and I'm struggling to get to work via the EMF trains and transport. Considering taking a leap of faith and going with a lot less cash and just hoping i'll be ok...

ScottishEmma likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Mexico would be a lot less expensive?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  12. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Really... than Central America? How so?

ScottishEmma likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

sorry Sean ....I don't really know the costs there - just a suggestion

Sean Waters and ScottishEmma like this.
  14. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I'm all up for a leap of faith. What's the worst that can happen? You have to move back to the UK...

Is there no way you can leave London and relocate whilst saving? I imagine it's pretty hard saving in London due to cost of living? Hey, move to Scotland ;)

Sean Waters likes this.
  15. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I owe my company £5000 for paying for my tuition, I have to stay for another 2 years by law for it to be wiped to zero. I don't want to break that, as I did it last year and had to pay £11,500 back to my previous company in one hit. Won't be doing that again... My only option would be to say to them "I'm not moving to another company, and I'm quitting due to ill health"... and ask them to wipe it off early as a gesture of good will. Otherwise, I will be leaving the country with Debts... may get a CCJ.. and may not be allowed into another country due to fraud. If I leave now, they will likely want the money back, but give it a year or so and things might be a little easier to swing.

The other option is to relocate back to my Mom's in Birmingham. It's in the countryside, much better environment. However, I'd still need to work in an office 5 days a week and drive an EMF hell hole vehicle everyday. I may also have to take a pay cut, due to getting extra £ in London. Although, it's definitely an option, as I'd be rent free so it would probably work out the same. The other issue is that my missus would find it difficult to get work down here, and there is no space at her mom's for her to move back to, so she would have to live at my mom's which is not a problem but not ideal either.

I'm considering buying some EMF shielding for my bedroom to improve my sleep, but I'm not sure what's the best way to do it. I also have had success with some Lodestone and Hematite iron stones around my bed. Anyone know if these really work?

If I can make it until next year, then I can have enough money to get out for good and forever.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  16. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yeah, I've been there with the paying back Uni course stuff. It sucks. Certainly if you got dismissed due to ill health you could see if there was leeway to even half the loan and then take out a 0% credit card (applied for whilst in emp obvs) to pay it off in instalments...

You'd need to lay it on thick during the ill health process that the stress of the money you owe the company is exacerbating your condition. Most companies want shot of someone on long term ill health (I used to work in HR) so you might find them more willing to compensate you...

Certainly looks like there are some options even if it's not all that straight forward. To me. the fact that you have this long-term vision in mind about a non EMF place in Americas speaks volumes.

Like Jack wrote on the YouTube comments on the Vermont vid - have you read them? - having that goal and keeping it front and centre creates opportunities!

Stick with it. The road will appear. I don't think a CCJ would stop you from travelling. Hundreds of thousands of people have poor credit and black marks against them.

Phosphene and Sean Waters like this.
  17. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I've not even watched the Vermont vid yet! Sounds like it was a great one, I want to fly out to the next Kruse talk if I can!

Yeah I appreciate that Emma, as I'm very very determined to make this work. It's on my mind every day... Because it effects me everyday. When it's that much of a problem in your life you have to find a way out, it's survival - you don't need motivation for survival.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    Phosphene and caroline like this.