1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What is this? And a dumb question...

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by ScottishEmma, Jun 25, 2017.

1. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

I've been face dunking about two weeks now. Daily.

The last week or so I've had the most disgusting gunk coming out of one sinus. It's actually a little painful. Truly, it's disgusting. Has CT given me a head cold or is this detox? If so, what the hell is it? Where is this all coming from??

Also, I'm so uncomfortable putting my nose under water. Lifelong phobia of things up my nose. So I started using noseplugs to allow me to stay under the water comfortable. Would this have any impact whatsoever? Should the cold be going up my nose for effect?

Thanks!

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Instead of face dunks you may take cold showers.
    -----

http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Neti-Pot

upload_2017-6-25_7-44-12.png

=======================

Everything You Need to Know About Balloon Sinus Dilation
    http://www.sinussurgeryoptions.com/sinusitis-treatments/balloon-sinus-dilation

=======================
    https://www.entandallergy.com/locations

locations

[​IMG]

In place like this ask fo MRI of your sinuses
    you may need Balloon Sinus Dilation

drezy and ScottishEmma like this.
  3. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

4. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Check your EMF in your environment............. blocks my nose up and/ or makes me need to sneeze (hay fever).

I don't get Hay Fever, nor do I get colds. I just suffer from EMF exposure.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  5. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Interesting. I didn't think it could affect you like that.

EMF meter is in my Amazon basket. Not cheap!

Sean Waters likes this.
  6. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

The list of symptoms/ ailments is astounding. The best source for this (IMO) is Robert O'Becker's The Body Electric.

Go to the final part of the book, Chapter 15 - Maxwell's Silver Hammer, you will find the biggest amalgamation of studies on EMF and it's various frequencies.

The results are breath-taking. That book was written in 1985.

You should also read Andy Marino's book Going Somewhere - not so heavy on studies, as it's largely autobiographical. But, still he talks about the tribunals he went through with Becker (his mentor), as they testified for the people taking the Powerline companies to court, and the evidence they had and subsequently presented. Again... breath-taking how much evidence there was and how Andy believes they got away with it.

I do remember seeing sinus/ nasal problems somewhere in Beckers chapter, but not sure. Either way... no EMF = no symptoms for me... try it.

N=1 always wins.

7. drezy

drezy New Member

Start here @ScottishEmma . It gets meaty around 4:00.

Then think about how many companies see this technology as their future. Also think what the sum total of those companies market capitalization is (aka all the average Joe's 401k money "lent" to those companies as stock purchase).

Yep @Sean Waters . Becker's book was an eye opener.

ScottishEmma and Sean Waters like this.
  8. drezy

drezy New Member

@ScottishEmma make sure you are getting hydrated before cold dunks. With a full body dunk I once rushed and didn't drink enough water so I couldn't wiz out the results. You're a mother, remember the first week of baby diapers where it looks like they are bioproduction factories for petroleum products? I'll leave it right there.

We used to use a nose rinse something like @JanSz suggests. I may be prone to overdo things, but we used what we lovingly call the "nose douche 2000" in our house.

[​IMG]

Also I'm not to worried that water is not getting up your nose is going impede anything. We'll have you, full body, in cold water soon enough.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
    ScottishEmma and Sean Waters like this.
  9. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Thanks so much you guys!

Yeah, I'm sure reading Becker's book will be a game-changer.

Seriously though, nothing can go up my nose!

Sean Waters likes this.
  10. drezy

drezy New Member

Along with being vigilant like Sean suggests my model is that when you boost your redox potential you are assisting your mitochondria. They want to make you as superhuman as they can because they are stuck in you. When they run at top speed in a body where they've been held back by your choices and environment they will be flushing protons like protons are going out of style. The waste from this process will find any orifice it can to escape. Stay hydrated pre-dunk because that waste pathway requires the least "paperwork".

Sean Waters and ScottishEmma like this.
  11. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Protons, for the record, are gross. I've never seen this kind of gross before.

I actually stopped for a couple of days to let things calm down. I'll restart towards end of week. But yeah, you're right, I wasn't drinking enough water prior.

I tried a cold bath again last week and had to go to bed an hour later. Full day of sun and grounding that day but probs not enough water.

Thanks for the heads up!

caroline, Sean Waters and drezy like this.
  12. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Emma,

What have you got around you?... within 10 feet...
    - iPhone
    - iPad
    - Computer
    - Wi-Fi

And if any of those is yes, how often in a regular day?

The more you can reduce exposure, and ultimately turn-off those devices, the better.

Have you started Cold Showering/ Cold baths yet?... might be time you jumped in... it's a huge Vaso-Dilator = dilates airways and respiratory systems.

ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  13. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

San Pellegrino water is the best for London for Water... findaspring.com is good though, especially Scotland - probably loads of good water up in the hills.

ScottishEmma and drezy like this.
  14. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Iphone and wifi. I don't use ipad or laptop. I've just come off social media but replaced it with this forum!

I'm working my way up to baths. Preferring to wait for sunny days which is once in a blue moon here so being a wuss and thinking I'll wait til Spain but that's still three months off!

I get "spring" water delivered but it's in huge 18 Litre plastic bottles - it's from a bore hole. I do have a local supply I can collect from but I haven't tested it and it's at the bottom of a huge hill.

There are a billion springs around here but they're essentially holes in the ground with water coming out. Not the best. I was a massive Daniel Vitalis fan back in the day and used to travel the length of Scotland visiting springs. Before children...

15. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Are you on your iPhone a lot? How many hours a day do you use it/ is it turned on?

I had to turn mine off and replace it with a 2G phone. Even then, it's on Airplane mode from after work @ 5pm until when I get to work @ 8am. On weekends I turn it off Airplane mode to contact friends but then off again as soon as I'm with them, or leave it on in a different room.

I notice so many symptoms if its near me when it's on... Initially its:
    - Headaches
    - Sneezing
    - Blocked nose
    - Eczema on my hands flares up and itches me badly.
    - Pains in the hands
    - Irritation/ aggravation (often ends up being in an arsey and snappy mood with my other half which is shit.)

After a while I get more of the above... and some different ones:
    - heart palpitations
    - a need to run the toilet
    - bubbling/ gas from my gut
    - sharp stomach pains
    - depression/ anxiety/ paranoia
    - serious fatigue and aching, similar to fibromyalgia

That's just my 2G phone. I also get the above ^ after using iPads, Laptops etc. (albeit a lot quicker/ more intensely). Sometimes it happens just walking past the EMF hell of McDonald's on the way to work. Thing is, I have an autoimmune disease called Crohn's disease, or I like to say HAD, as I have it controlled (on no medication - 18 months and counting). Jack believes autoimmune diseases are effectively an "ALLERGY TO EMF". So, you may not have the same severity of symptoms as me. But, I believe, honestly, that all mitochondrial diseases are due to non-native EMF of some sort. Whether it's Artificial Light (nnEMF) or higher frequency of EMF such as WiFi or iPhones.

In the wild, where there is none of this nnEMF, they don't see the same mitochondrial diseases as we do...

Look at this website on Grizzly Bear diseases, for example:
    http://animals.mom.me/diseases-grizzly-bears-1944.html

"Some bears suffer from Arthritis during old age"... Hmm, really? Or is that just in your Blue Lit Captivity Cells?

Otherwise - it's largely just infections, but it notes at the top... that these are RARE.

That means, on the whole Grizzly Bears are 850805860589653495 times more healthy than us. I don't think I need to say WHY to anyone reading this.

ScottishEmma likes this.
  16. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

ScottishEmma likes this.
  17. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Yeah, I'm "checking" it throughout the day. It's on from about 6am until 7pm. Sometimes if I'm carrying it in my bag I'll put it on aeroplane mode.

How do you even get a 2g phone? I got this phone from my husband. It's his old workphone but I've no idea what model it is... It's about two years old, maybe more. I'd be happy to dumb my phone down a bit for sure. I've just left social media and planning on getting rid of email notifications and just checking twice a day.

I never put my phone directly to my head but it is near my head when I record voice messages on whatsapp. I also feel it in my hand, a horrible tingle - not pleasant.

I don't have any autoimmune but you've got me thinking and my sinuses have been a bit blocked for years now. I don't feel like I breathe properly through my nose. Could be EMF.

My meter comes tomorrow. God bless Amazon Prime. I'm excited but equally shitting my pants (sorry, sore point for Chrons) about finding horrible things in my home. I'm pretty sure my oven (one of those induction hobs) is going to be off the chart. Off to buy a barbeque. An indoor one #Scotland ;)

Sean Waters and caroline like this.
  18. drezy

drezy New Member

Don't forget to measure the transition to and from airplane mode.

Sean Waters and ScottishEmma like this.
  19. ScottishEmma

ScottishEmma Silver

Just geeked out on some Cornet meter YouTube vids. I'm so rock and roll!

Sean Waters, caroline and drezy like this.
  20. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I'm all too familiar with the hand tingling...

Yeah you can go to an independent phone shop and buy them or online. Mine is an Alcatel One Touch. Contract is with Lyca Mobile - you can order sim online - very cheap.

The hobs always make me moody - I think mine are going to be bad too.

Can you link me to the meter you bought please Rockstar?

ScottishEmma likes this.