1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What is the link between deuterium and adrenal fatigue?

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Ossa, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Ossa

Ossa New Member

Is this the main cause of cognitive haze and fatigue or is it a lack of light stored in cells?

2. Penny

Penny New Member

In Kreb's bicycle, the hydrogen used in fumerase must be light - it is this hydrogen that is used to make water in the mitochondria - anything that makes you tired - like too much distance between cytochrome 1 and 2 for an electron to traverse(deuterium) => mitochondria chain issues - this could be anything from hypoxia (not enough oxygen at the end of the chain for the electrons to be attracted to), or too much blue light (spikes cortisol=>causes gluconeogenesis (i.e. spike in blood sugar) - or too much deuterium laden foods - stress alone would do it - fasting intermittenly is a great way to get rid of brain fog...

JanSz likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

fatigue = lack of energy

To get more energy more ATP must be produced. Almost a bodyweight of ATP must be produced daily. Lots of ATP, impressive.
    Talking about ATP is convenient (if you want to avoid) a clearer description of what must happen.
    One of the steps in producing ATP is producing mitochondrial water.
    So, it is just as easy to say:
    to get more energy more mitochondrial water must be produced.
    Lots of mitochondrial water. 7437 liters a day when weak and must rest (but still alive)(adrenal fatigue).
    3x that much when in good shape and running a marathon.
    Then you may find out that synthesizing H with O produces lots of energy.
    7437 liters---->32592 kW over 24 hrs that is enough to light medium-size city

That amount of energy per one person must be discussed.
    Many acres of trees and grass must live for just one person to produce a sufficient amount of oxygen.
    Real-time sunlight energy (at noon at the Equator) is 1/100000 part or much less of that (32592 kW) above.
    ------------------
    The 32592 kW over 24 hrs
    maybe just half of the energy (from the synthesis of H + O)
    note
    that on the slide on the bottom of this post @Jack Kruse is saying that both cycles make electricity from water
    I do not know how to figure out the energy that is created when melanin break water
    ------------------
    Drinking DDW-25 (straight) as the only water source is helpful but to a point.

upload_2021-7-5_13-23-34.png

upload_2021-7-5_13-27-50.jpeg

upload_2021-7-5_13-40-7.png

Last edited: Jul 5, 2021
    Penny likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Bond oscillations. How the bond sounds determine the acetyl CoA pathway used. I did this talk July 3rd 2021. And It will be covered on some unpublished Quantum Health TV videos soon.

JanSz likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What Boros misses?

What else does ATP do in mitochondrial reactions besides provide its high energy phosphate bond?

It dehydrates substrates to build carbon polymers.

It removes water which is why mitochondria also have 3 dehydronases.

Penny and JanSz like this.
  6. John Warner

John Warner Silver

Was wondering, my mother-in-law is in bad heath. Former smoker, has 25 percent lung capacity. Cellulitis in lower legs. I know all the things, light water, magnetism. Deuterium depleted water. I know not a lot of history, been following a year and half, reading, and learning, wife is on board with a lot also. If I’m missing anything besides new lung it would be appreciated.