1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What is the best way to emulate sleep induced autophagy during the day

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by PaulG, Apr 21, 2017.

1. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Jack

I have had 8 months long wrist sprain and groin pain and I just don't seem to be healing. For a few nights I was waking up 3-4 times during the night to pee and noticed the pain was still present but upon waking pain is gone or very much diminished.

Joe Cohen at Selfhacked mentions 24 Science-Backed Ways to Increase Autophagy for a Healthier Body and Mind.
    (Aerobic Exercise, Intermittent Fasting and Caloric Restriction, Ketogenic Diet, Coffee, Green Tea, Coconut Oil, Ginger, Galangal, Extracts of the Reishi Mushroom, Resveratrol, Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Curcumin, Vitamin D,
    Omega 6 and 3 Polyunsaturated Fats, Nicotinamide, Melatonin, Ginseng, Lithium, Spermidine, Sulforaphane, Trehalose, Ursolic Acid)

In your opinion, what are the best ways to emulate/replicate sleep induced Autophagy during the day and optimise sleep at night? I follow most of your light recommendations but seem to be stuck in this low redox state. (recent Tinnitus is another sign).

My intuition is telling me Quantlet + CT + Magnetico + Blueshield EMF Protection + Move away from emf neighbors would go a long way. Appreciate your thoughts.

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

3-4 times during the night to pee
    ----------------
    Desmopressin Acetate (1 mcg/before bed)
    Aldosterone

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017