1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What is Life?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by PaulG, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

Life is a dream I believe the supreme consciousness made up to see what it might be like to feel separation from itself. We are fragments of the whole containing the whole in every spec of our physical and non physical existence. This dream of separation feels so real that we truly have forgotten who we really are collectively and believe ourselves to be solely our life story created by a physical experience in a body. The complexity is overwhelming and we get mesmerized by the fine details in this experience. As we slowly begin to wake up to the truth of who we are supreme consciousness begins to know itself better, I believe. Much like when we loose something valuable and then we find it again. In its abscence we remember many details we forgot to value when we had it. Then we find it and know and value it better. That is life, I believe.

KrusinWitchie likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What is Life - I fully laid it out in April 2016 webinar for the interested.........

That was the hardcore physics behind life as I see it.

What is the hardcore biology behind it?

Once you have added the Leptin Rx to your new template of living and you have successfully experienced all the “small wins” that I mentioned in the Leptin FAQ’s blog, what should you do next? If you recall reading the blog on how the leptin Rx works, it basically is a plan to use circadian cycles to make your eye, skin, subcutaneous fat, and gastrointestinal tract perform with an optimized physiology by supporting ECT and the ATPase spin rate by improving mitochondrial functioning. People who have defected leptin have a process where this molecule is somehow damaged by light where retinol structure is changed after it is liberated from melanopsin. This free retinol atomic structure is changed and that change is now well known to destroy all photoreceptors. Since leptin atomic structure is loaded with aromatic rings that collect photons these small atomic changes affect leptins' ability to send proper messages during the night to the hypothalamus to affect the metabolic rate in the animal. When someone suffers from a circadian arrhythmia, this mechanism is usurped and broken, and mitochondria cannot function as they are accustomed to performing. Mitochondrial functioning in the hypothalamus must be circadian certified in order to cause the PROPER neuroplastic changes in your hypothalamus’ arcuate nucleus for sensitivity. This process uses excited electrons falling back to the ground state to be freed to proteins and the spin of protons to control the spin rate of the ATPase in the neurons of the hypothalamus and brainstem. These two regions of the brain share information in the arterioles of the vascular watershed region called the circle of Willis. This area contains melanopsin/retinol in its vessels creating a dynamic fidelity of the system. The PVN and the vagus nerve acts as the dials in the autonomic nervous system to control its function. The vagus nerve acts as the “stimulator” to send these new messages to the brain via blood vessels and CSF water networks. After a period of time, when deuterium is cleared from Kreb's bicycle region of the matrix in mitochondria, the inflammatory effect of a slowed ATPase will slowly dissipate at the median eminence in the hypothalamus, and these afferent signals will force expression of certain genes that have been repressed since we were in utero. This changes our metabolic rate and programming in the PVN. This alters the stress response the animal experiences through its exposome.

These genes and pathways are hardwired into our mtDNA at conception epigenetically and used until the child is 12-24 months old. After this time, they are not expressed any longer, because transgenerational epigenetics of the exposome favors instead the use of the leptin receptor from an evolutionary perspective. This occurs because the leptin receptor in the arcuate nucleus is far more sensitive and accurate in accounting for electrons and proton spin from food than was using older circadian and ultradian cycles that we used in uteri during morphogenesis. The human brain learns “what neural circuits” to use by repetitive firing. We have a saying in brain surgery, nerves that fire together wire together. This is the basis of the theory of Hebbian learning and this is the wisdom of nature built into your brain to control metabolism using LIGHT via melanopsin/leptin signaling in your skin, arteries, and subcutaneous fat.

Now add the physics and biology together and what do you get?

How can life do what it does? Why is life so counterintuitive to YOUR common sense? Nature takes full advantage of quantum mechanics of electrons and protons. This is why evolution selected mitochondria to sort electrons and protons in ways humans still do not understand well. This is why I train Black Swan mitochondriacs on this site.

Did you know that subatomic particles can rearrange themselves within an atomic nucleus in a zeptosecond (a billionth of a trillionth of a second) and you can fit more zeptoseconds into the blink of an eye than you can blinks of an eye within the age of the universe?

That is what nature allows for and life has been taking full advantage of this for 3.8 billion years and in that time she has optimized the process to build reality as we experience it. Get up to speed folks..........cause I am not slowing down for anyone.

[​IMG]

JanSz likes this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

The exposome: a new paradigm to study the impact of environment on health

Morphogenesis is the biological process that causes an organism to develop its shape.

4. Anderson Joe

Anderson Joe New Member

You're absolutely right.

5. ALEXIS TUDOR

ALEXIS TUDOR Gold Member

This looks like a nice version here free of all the 5g and crap. Notice he is lightly clothed in many of the scenes while his wife is in eskimo wear.

Jude likes this.
  6. Inger

Inger Silver

That was stunningly beautiful Alex. You can see the magic and love shining in his eyes.....
    To be a shepherd is one of the most beautiful jobs to have if you ask me.. I did a mini version of it when I lived at my parents place... and I swear I have never enjoyed any job that much