1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

WHAT IS LIFE ALL ABOUT? SUSPEND YOUR BELIEFS OF WHAT YOU THINK IS POSSIBLE

Discussion in 'Mitochondrial Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 7, 2019.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Do you know the purpose of the unusual construction of the mitochondrial membranes? Did you know that the inner mitochondrial membrane is the ONLY membrane in humans that is DEVOID of DHA? Do you know why the membranes in the mitochondria are built by Nature to be extremely hydrophobic? Do you know that these membranes can carry voltages close to 30 million volts because of this build-out? Do you know that one of these membranes actually makes water from food? Did you know that the atomic construction of this water also has to be specifically depleted of a certain isotope? Do you know why all these things exist in your mitochondria? The answer might shock you. Uncle Jack is going to tell you that all these things occurred 650 million years ago to suspend the laws of physics to allow nature to do things not even gods could fathom. Nature figured out how to use nanoscale spaces to suspend physics to build the possibility of life.

Did you know when a thin layer of water is squeezed between two hydrophobic surfaces, the laws of classical physics break down? Well, I have been teaching my members this since my epic April 2016 webinar on what life really is up too. Now you have more data I am on the right track and the paradigm and all my critics remain myopic.

The take home is this: PHYSICS IS THE SCIENCE OF PROBABILITIES. BIOLOGY IS THE STORY OF THE IMPROBABLE AND BIOLOGY CAN ONLY MAKE SENSE FROM THE PERSPECTIVE THAT THE LIVING STATE IS ONLY PROBABLE USING REACTIONS WHICH ARE STATISTICALLY IMPROBABLE.

So Nature built cells to have the ability to suspend what we should expect to give us the most improbable answer why life really exists and happens. She figured out how to suspend her own laws using things she built. How is that for counterintuitive?

https://scitechdaily.com/quantum-de...andwich-laws-of-classical-physics-break-down/

2. axel brandt

axel brandt New Member

Very interesting discovery ! I'm starting to think that the cell evolved around deuterium and use it as an attenuation of strong sunlight around the tropics. That's why it is harmful outside the twenties, or if you live inside the tropics but never get out your house and office.

Inger likes this.