1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What is decoherence?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jenny S, Jul 26, 2016.

1. kris90

kris90 New Member

Fascinating. I used to wake to pee once or twice, but I haven't had to in the last couple years. I pee very frequently in the morning, and then it levels off as the day goes on. I notice I stop having any urges whatsoever by around 4:00 PM.

Always 1-2 morning dumps :) I must have a really intact circadian rhythm, because everything occurs like clockwork.

2. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Isn't this overreaction? Why take an Rx? Couldn't i just stop drinking earlier?

3. Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones Eve Mytokondrya

I see a lot of women yawning their way thru yoga classes...women in their 20s, 30s, 40s....pale dry dusty looking types ...not the men so much...mostly women

4. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Only time in my life I had to wake up to pee was while I was on the Bulletproof coffee-wagon. Had tons of other bad effects too, never again.

Currently I have the same experience as @kris90 , everything like clockwork.

kris90 likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

BP coffee led to many non linear effects in my hacks and those failures caused me to re-evaluate my position on coffee.
    How do I explain non linearity to the lay public? I use Thanksgiving to make the point. To understand non linearities think of the “turkey confidence model”. Every day of year up to Thanksgiving a turkey would believe that the world is perfect for turkeys, but then comes Thanksgiving Day.……that is a non linear effect. When the entire country decides out of the blue to eat one or two turkeys that day you’re in deep shit quick if youre a turkey.

6. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Does eating dark chocolate have the same effect as coffee?

Tanya likes this.
  7. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am finding I have zero tolerance to chocolate these days .......

Ozzie_Kendall likes this.