1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What is decoherence?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jenny S, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Would someone please explain in simple terms to me what decoherence is? I read in one of Jack's blogs that yawning was a sign of this & I seem to do a lot of yawning! Thanks

2. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Depends upon context. With respect to semiconduction it is a loss of electrons. With respect to light it is a loss of photonic wave interference called destructive interference.

Richelle Jones and WillTheHammer like this.
  4. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks once again Jack

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

All electrons are identical in the universe.........what makes them different is the light that excites them. When the light is just right electrons can be made to act like one another to amplify their effects collectively too .............this is also a coherent action in nature that life occasionally taps.

6. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

How does the yawning mechanism actually makes us more coherent?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

cool the CSF in your head to deplete dueterium and improve the hydrogen bonding network in CSF so you can split water with the DC electric current to run your brain assuming the magnetic fied around you doesn't screw it up

8. philip malone

philip malone Silver

Interesting. So when I'm tired and yawn, my deut is up? Or are you addressing just one possibility re yawning....? I suppose I could expand that and ask..... does a rise in deut generally occur in reaction to any EMF insult to the body?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

We are built to deplete deuterium as we sleep and eliminate it in AM when we pee and deficate via the gastocolic reflex in the AM......so if you pee or poop during night = circadian mismatch.

10. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Another breadcrumb.
    ----

How to stop night trips to the bathroom?

//

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

lower heteroplasmy.......hard to do when we age Jansz.

philip malone and JanSz like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Desmopressin before bed?

Will it affect electrolyte balance after prolonged use?

///

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You could do this.

JanSz likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I need to answer the the decoherence question in a counterintuitive but realistic way. When a system has complete coherence it is globally free. All electrons are delocalized and all of them know everything about themselves. Same is true of protons. Light is pumped into to electrons and protons and everything is just perfect and in total harmony and communication. Nothing is not in touch on any level. This is when matter is in a zone. That is life. It is coherent and spot on. That is a healthy life. A little decoherence is called illness........a lot of it, is called death. So summing it all up.......coherence is a far from equillibrium place. Decoherence occurs when you're on a slab when youre placed in the ground getting ready to push up daisy's from six feet.

15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

========================

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Another mitochondriac credo borrowed from Black Sabbath. Can you help me...........can you help me from the grave?

Mitochondrac response: of course, but first you'll need to learn how to save yourself.

shiran likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

One person’s noise is another person’s data. Comprehension is the Rosetta Stone for understanding quantum biology.

One' person's Rx is trash but it is another woman's treasure. The key is understanding the biologic context via the environmental context we create and allow.

Are we living coherently within nature or are we living outside her boundaries?

Never let the sun go down on yourself if you can still breath...............Remember Freedom 90......it is my generations message of posterity for milennials. You might have a look at the lyrics sometime to really see what we've done to future lives. We spent our rent money at the craps table in a way. Sometimes, we're young and we make bad decisions for our future......and sometimes other people's futures. You've gotta give for what you take. We gave your a nasty little present with technology we gave you. Some view technology as a great evil that slowly diminishes our humanity, while others view it as a way to bring the world closer together and to help solve some of our greatest challenges. Regardless of your view, we've created it, now you must live out our choices.

“Posterity! you will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom! I hope you will make a good use of it.”
    ― John Adams, Letters of John Adams, Addressed to His Wife

Did we make good use of it????

shiran likes this.
  18. Sue-UK

Sue-UK New Member

Is it sleep or darkness that triggers deuterium depletion? Will I deplete more deuterium if I'm in cold dark and boring for 11 hours during winter, (my current hack), even if I only sleep for say 8 hours?

seanb4 and philip malone like this.
  19. shiran

shiran Curious

Min 43:15
    Explains decoherence
    Thanks Jack for sharing this video I learned so much more important things
    One day you @Jack Kruse will stand there I'll come to hear you speak in this world or another world.... I'll split... it's not even wrong...

seanb4 and WalterNL like this.
  20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Depends on redox but the time to deplete is at night. Most people with cricadian mismatches do it in non optimized times.

Sue-UK likes this.