1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What is a stuffy nose, really?

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Matty_M, May 18, 2015.

1. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

This sounds awesome! I am definitely going to work on re incorporating face dunks. A container I had that was perfect broke, so maybe I'll start doing it pre-CT, before all the ice has melted. I swear, salmon has got to be at least 10% of my total volume of food consumed! It's awesome.

2. Matty_M

This is not productive or positive at all.

Thanks everyone for the backup.

3. Matty_M

For 100$ less, does this look like an effective bulb? The reviews sound pretty positive. I just would prefer to get the one that will give greater effect in less time (more powerful I guess).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0028MD4V0?vs=1

Thanks,

- Matt

4. Matty_M

A
    Actually the one I just linked appears to have a very low watt value and is therefore pretty weak. Does this one seem to compare to the one you linked? I guess I just want to make sure I am spending this money as effectively as possible, because I don't have too much:).

Thanks.

5. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I do not know :confused:

Like you said, LED light therapy requires that there be enough power to the tissues. The one I linked to is a powerful 90W source of 660nm light, and has enough power to generate a systemic effect -- http://www.ebay.com/itm/320764842234 . I couldn't find a power rating on the bulb that you linked to.

The second unknown is the sorts of EMFs that the light gives off. You will not know this until you measure the specific device. The one I linked to has apparently been tested by several people on the Quantum Health Facebook Group, and appears to be safe. I talk about the one that I use here -- http://forum.jackkruse.com/index.php?threads/take-it-slow.9428/page-45#post-164660 , which again, I measured to have low enough EMF emissions at the distance at which I will be using the light.

So it's really up to you if you want to take the risk of buying the product you linked to above o_O

Matty_M likes this.
  6. Matty_M

Just ordered the one you linked. Seems very good.

Thanks a lot.

7. Joce_

Joce_ New Member

This is quite interesting. I came across this Lightstim which is for anti aging and bought the old version more than 8 years ago. Would something like this be effective? There is infrared and also amber LED in here though.

http://www.lightstim.com/

Per the NEW LightStim website:
    - Original LightStim has wavelengths between 600 and 900nm with total output of 10,440mW
    - Anti-aging LightStim has wavelengths between 600 and 900nm with a total output of 9,000 mW

8. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Dehydration sounds likely since I seem to get a chronic stuffy nose in the summer months a lot. I take stimulant medication and it is quite dehydrating.

9. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

I have found the same thing. I use to have trouble sleeping because of it. I would get up and drink some water and it would help a fair amount. But then I would be going to the washroom all night.:mad:

10. enyaw

enyaw Gold

Do you remember which song it is? If not, could you hum a few bars? Maybe we can guess it.

11. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Shine on You Crazy Diamond. First 4 notes. I'm humming it, can you make it out? ;)

enyaw likes this.
  12. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

If it is the 4 very distinct guitar notes part way after the keyboard/guitar solo part in the beginning, the notes are A, E, F#, and D#. Beautiful guitar part that almost slips into insanity..

Lahelada and nonchalant like this.
  13. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

I was telling
    I'm deeply sorry for telling the truth, next time I will tell a positive lie.