1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What is a stuffy nose, really?

Discussion in 'Heal Your Hormones' started by Matty_M, May 18, 2015.

1. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

What is a stuffy nose, in quantum electrodynamic terms? According to normal paleo, it is the result of immune system overactivity due to a leaky gut and foreign proteins entering the bloodstream.

I have a continuous stuffy nose, only rarely going away, usually with being grounded outside under strong sunlight, or moving around (walking briskly) a little. It is very congested most of the time. It really makes things annoying, having to breathe out of my mouth all the time. I have been using an autoimmune version of the epi paleo diet but it is barely producing results.

Any ideas on how I might be able to get rid of this, if you have seen my context in my journal?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

- Matt

2. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I think it is dehydration.
    Moving around helps because of tensegrity. Sunlight helps because, well, it's sunlight. Ultimate energy.
    I'll look at your journal.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I read the last page of postings on your journal. I used to have allergy problems too, along with the perpetual stuffy nose. Difficult to eat because of it, sometimes. I would say your inflammation level is still pretty high. Might just take time, with the steps you are taking. You would get immediate relief with breathing steam, if only from a cup of coffee or tea, or just hot water. Use water chemistry (and energy) to clear things up. I know, it will take a while to even be able to breath it in through the nose, but be persistent.

I formed some bumps inside of my nose during my years of allergies. I've found that they are relaxing and disappearing. I have more room inside my nose now.

You need lots of energy in what ever form you can get it. Sunlight, water chemistry, magnetism, tensegrity, meditation, food.

Matty_M likes this.
  4. av8r

av8r New Member

Seafood, water, grounding, sunlight… been doing it for almost 2 years now and my chronic stuffiness is completely gone! Animal, seasonal, and dust allergies gone! I used to have days were I just wanted to hang my head over a bucket and let the snot flow :) Used to be on Nasanex (two squirts in each nostril) and antihistamines… now I take nothing! The protocol works, it just takes time.

5. Matty_M

Forgot to add:

It goes away momentarily when I chug a bit of freezing water :), which I am becoming more and more able to handle with all the interventions.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  6. Matty_M

Yew suggested red light therapy. I am going to look into a low emf device for this and see what I find.

Based on my context, would a hot shower be helpful? My body loves them so much, but I'm hoping it doesn't cancel out CT if I do it right after a 30 minute bath near 60 F (working on getting ice somehow).

7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Face dunks might also help.

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

How about right before the bath? Is that feasable?
    I think a hot shower would be helpful, yes. Infrared energy.
    If you have to do the CT first, then perhaps a hot shower, finished off with cold water in the shower.

9. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Red light would be awesome too. I tried a red penlight for a while. But it has a metal body, and the metal became irritating after a while. Perhaps I should look into a plastic penlight.

Oh, and I forgot humming. Jack had a blog about a Pink Floyd song. If I hummed those four notes (using my mouth at first, if really stuffy) I could clear my nose in about 10 - 15 minutes. I'd hum, wait a minute or two, and hum again. Those notes are harmonics of the human heartbeat.

Matty_M likes this.
  10. Matty_M

Never even considered this. I guess I'm becoming less scared and more eager to get into the bath:). I can definitely do this, though

11. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Red light therapy must be done using LEDs either in the 650nm and 850nm range (and ideally a combination of both). These have to be high powered for a systemic effect, and this was covered in the May 2015 Webinar.

Right light therapy must be done without any rise in temperature, and thus halogen lamps are ineffective. A hot shower will also not give the same effect as direct 650nm and 850nm light exposure.

There have been great reviews on the Quantum Health Facebook group with this 660nm light -- http://www.ebay.com/itm/320764842234

Any battery operated device is lightly going to be ineffective. The VieLight is probably an exception, though I can say that a proper 650nm and 850nm high-powered LED setup is going to be better. I made these notes on the Group:

I personally can attest to some benefits from my VieLight 810, especially better sleep when used before bed.

VieLight claims that you get a power density of 7.6 mW/cm2 from a 810nm LED -- http://www.vielight.com/product/vielight-810/

Research in collaboration between THOR Laser and the Wellman Center for Photomedicine has shown a Biphasic response to LLLT, whereby lower intensities for longer periods are beneficial -- http://www.thorlaser.com/downloads/...sponse-in-Low-Level-Light-Therapy-Harvard.pdf

Their conclusion is that:

> In general, fluences of red or NIR as low as 3 or 5 J/cm2 will be beneficial in vivo, but a large dose like 50 or 100 J/cm2 will lose the beneficial effect and may even become detrimental

In a 20 min VieLight session, it would deliver 7.6mW/cm2 * 60 * 20 = 9,120mJ/cm2 = 9.1J/cm2, which is congruent with the fluence stated in the joint study. I'd personally expect some inefficiency, which would probably reduce the fluence to the 3-5J/cm2 range.

(Note: this also means that using the VieLight for longer than 20mins may not be optimal)

The joint study also shows examples of using the 810nm laser specifically for arthritis in rats, and also falling into the higher range for NF-Kb activation. (lower fluences will activate NF-Kb more)

So in terms of targeting some of the tissues proximal to the nasal cavity and possibly some areas of the brain, I do suspect that the VieLight 810 is actually effective.

Afflictions like Conjunctivitis could have many causes (including autoimmune), but I think that it's plausible that the VieLight can help.

Of course, to effectively treat a larger tissue, you'd need more power from the emitting source. VieLight is likely not going to have effect on fibromylagia, whereby you probably want Rub Sal's red LED bed for full body illumination.​

digital and Martin like this.
  12. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Ok, sure do not have the words of science but this is how i would react to that situation.

Our delicate senses craves tons of energy transfers, they are sublime and need to work in sync with the environment. Without them we are basic animals so therefor if and when we loose energy in any form we loose these delicate functions first, the basic ones like survive is more important than smelling a flower right there.

The swelling is a sign of above, loose energy and information and you blow up to save...

This is a pure sign of todays world we have created, we need more smells, stronger ones because we are out of function. Same goes with all other senses, who has the energy to see the sublime today? Not that many...

I would follow my feelings in that case, change my environment to the better. That is why pollen is not the issue, it is the one who reacts bad to it and what kind of world that person has allowed his or her unit to live in. When we feel bad in any way we should not pop a pill or a can of soda, we should pop out of the bubble and connect with the real world.

JanSz likes this.
  13. CTforlife

CTforlife New Member

It means you are dying and de evolving.

14. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

You can write baseless negative statements like that to someone like me, but you crossed a line with this post by using nothing but rhetoric to incite worrisome thoughts in the mind of the reader. Matt is trying his best to heal, and you are actively harming that process.

This place can be used to discuss objective facts that may not be nice to hear. But those facts must be backed by some sort of evidence, and ideally, some way to make those facts actionable and useful to the reader.

I suggest that you write an apology to Matt in this thread.

jenaf, JanSz, enyaw and 8 others like this.
  15. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

A small hack i used thru the whole winter... And yes it resonates with other answers.

Before any session where i will be using my senses a little more advanced, like watching a live dance performance, listen to music, drinking a good wine, the list goes on. Simply:

- Load on water, drink until i feel a small electric tingle in my body.

- Facedunks with breathhold.

- Deep breathing to let my body get heavy.

- If i have, about 1 kg of raw salmon.

Then i go, all my senses are on overdrive and life becomes vivid.

Inger and yewwei.tan like this.
  16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

CTforLife is on an extended vacation from this site. If you treat others trying to get well badly, expect that you'll get a vacation as well. Try to be kind to people who want to heal themselves. Facts can be stated straightforwardly and objectively. This is not a place to sell baseless negative ideas.

Debntx, jenaf, enyaw and 2 others like this.
  17. Nittygrittydanny

Nittygrittydanny New Member

not sure i've ever read someone on here being a prick like CTfL. way to cut out the cancer before it could spread.

I like messing with people from time to time, but I know when and where to do it!

Matty_M likes this.
  18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I like this.

19. Matty_M

Thanks a lot Yew. I will look into these lights asap.

20. Matty_M

This makes a lot of sense. One thing ai worry is if my mouth was covered, my nose would have to adapt to survive pretty quickly o_O. I'll keep this in mind and continue to work with it as my journey continues.