1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What happens when CO2 is added with EMF?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The sad part Gretch to save the ocean you have to know a lot more than just the ocean...........ironically magnetism is one of those keys. EE 4 has the scale we need to go to to make the ocean's better............but no one see's the trends I do. They are far deeper and harder for people to fathom. It is not CO2 emissions. That is one part of the problem. The energies being added to the matter in CO2 and methane emissions are where things begin. Then it get complex. In physics the truth is rarely perfectly clear, and that is certainly universally the case in human affairs. Hence, what is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be the truth. Nature uses only the longest threads to weave her patterns, so each small piece of her fabric reveals the organization of the entire tapestry of how life organizes...............

digital, caroline, Alex97232 and 3 others like this.
  2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Jack - at least voices are beginning to sound the alarm on the same scale you've been talking about. They may have the cause and mechanism wrong, but the voices are now resonating. Consider Elizabeth Kolbert's book and pair it with this... people with either take notice or they will continue to ignore the signs. The question is for those that do recognize what's coming what will they do.

rlee314 and Alex97232 like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

true dat.........but people dont like truths that are contrary to their current perceptions

caroline, Alex97232 and Shijin13 like this.
  4. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

cantweight likes this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

While in Argentina we have a mini heatwave,28 degrees in winter. While we always have a warm week in August this is way warm. I will get back to you with a link and some Fahrenheit.

Edit : Apparently not so unusual but it is the warmest august in a long time. Last year we hit 82 F as well but later on the 31st only.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

We are having crazy high winds and tons and tons of rain and flooding in our area.......

7. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

Random question to Dr @Jack Kruse . You've mentioned that increased cosmic rays lead to increased cloud production.

Is it right to say that this effect is more pronounced the closer to get to the poles. So the clouds directly over Sacramento California will not increase as much as a direct result of cosmic radiation as compared to the clouds over Vancouver Canada (noting that if wind and water systems allow, clouds can easily form closer to the poles and then move towards the equator)

I was wondering about this effect as it pertains to the Indo-Australia monsoon in relation to the El-Nino Southern Oscillations, and thinking how rainfall patterns across the various states would change to affect Australia Agriculture.

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Around the poles the donut hole and the south atlantic anomaly. This is where you can expect some serious cloud formation.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. might this action be coupled to help shield inhabitants?...hmm

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The ocean depths suck up all the carbon dioxide we make. Phytoplankton, the microscopic algae that make up at least half of all biomass in the ocean, absorb about one-third to one-half of all CO2 and produce more than 50 percent of all the Earth’s oxygen. As the oceans warm, phytoplankton will die off. Carbon dioxide levels will rise and oxygen levels will fall. From 1950 to 2010, the number of phytoplankton species dropped 40 percent— an astounding number on our pale blue dot. As phytoplankton continue to die off, it will become increasingly difficult for animals on Earth to breathe. Hence why you want to be close to the sea and pine trees.

The ubiquitination series brought you the concept of pseudohypoxia........and pseudohypoxia is linked to how much light cells release and what type of ROS/RNS they deal in. (Triplet or singlet state)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2015
    rlee314, HelenaVon and Shijin13 like this.
  12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

[​IMG]

RobH likes this.
  13. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Amazing thread of info...

This makes me think about oysters since I've been eating more of them and crushing their shells for my garden compost. Their shells are made up of mostly calcium carbonate, and do have areas of aragonite (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17834841). I wonder if we have seen any changes in their structures over the past 30 years too, which helps supports the premise.

14. Scompy

Scompy Gold

Possibly Mr. Squarepants could help fix:

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

lots of things in the ocean work for nature.........except us

Scompy likes this.
  16. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

I was reading Ubiquination 18 and found this thread. Thought it would be a good place to post this:

Via russgeorge.net: WILD FISH SHRINKING IN SIX PICTURES WORTH 6000 WORDS.

The photo collection below shows the dramatic change in fish caught in the ocean off Florida.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mid 1960's
    [​IMG]

Mid 1960's
    [​IMG]

Mid 1980's
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The above pics are from Russ George's blog that's dedicated to re-booting the ocean back to life. He's famous for taking a fishing boat loaded with 100 tonnes of iron sulphate and distributing it in the ocean off of British Columbia in 2012. (wikipedia entry) He believes that action caused a massive phytoplankton bloom which fed the baby salmon that were heading out to sea at this time. The result (in his view) was a massive return of fish in 2013 up various rivers that flow into the Pacific Ocean, and the likely sequestration of a lot of CO2 when the phytoplankton that were not eaten died and descended to the ocean floor.

Some links with more in depth info:

Last edited: May 13, 2016
    Richelle Jones likes this.
  17. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Dr Kruse, after reading the Ubiquination series my understanding that various human technologies are causing nitrogen, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels in the ecosystem to become unbalanced, and this will have very negative long-term consequences. If ocean iron fertilization could support enough phytoplankton that the rising trend of atmospheric CO2 was reversed (while creating a bounty of wild seafood), could it be enough to possibly prevent the negative feedback loops from taking over?

Could an iron supplement for the ocean be a viable ecohack?

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  18. Matty_M

Matty_M Purple Angel Club

Thankfully I have the freedom to decide what I will do with my life, and, knowing what I've learned from my experience with Quantum Biology, my focus will be these issues that are affecting human and all other life massively. I have an optimistic perspective of the definitely positive future that we will create, no matter how hard it may be. I learned from the river Vrbas in Banja Luka, which I spent most of my time sitting beside on this exchange year, that we can never stop the river's flow or turn it around, regardless of what we do. Rather than stand by, shout at it and be drowned out by its roar, we can make the decision to have a definite impact. The only way we can change the river's flow is by digging a new path of least resistance. The only way we will change the world is by creating a path of least resistance for our species to follow as we move into a future that seems very negative and uncertain to most, especially those who understand what is happening right now in our world. Keaton and I will be working on this together. Reading the book Zero to One to gives a good idea of how we might consider going about this. Basically, the only way to make a massive, targeted change in society is by creating new, far better ways of doing things (ie technologies) that the species has no choice but to accept, because, as for the river, it is the path of least resistance. We can gather as many followers as we want to stand beside and shout at the river hoping it will change, but until we start digging, it really wont.

19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If you go back and read the CPC blog called Evolutionary friend or foe I mention it..........it is called the Geritol Solution.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator