1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What happens when CO2 is added with EMF?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Clayton

Clayton New Member

Has anyone been able to find any info on the chinese company/device Jack mentions at 01:11:00 in the podcast? I can't seem to dig anything up. It sounds pretty fascinating and obviously one of the reasons he is optimistic. Maybe one of the concepts him and his son are tinkering with?

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Measurements made over the past six months confirm the general trend of the field’s weakening, with the most dramatic declines over the western hemisphere. Note that this is right where the Australian donut hole exists.........not good news for those down under. What happens when magnetic poles come together then separate? Massive release of potential and kinetic energy from the Earth core and magnetic field.........this means expect more earthquakes, volcano eruptions in southern hemisphere and terrible summer storms in the Northern hemisphere the next 6 months.

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_the_Earth/Swarm/Swarm_reveals_Earth_s_changing_magnetism

David Limacher and Alex97232 like this.
  3. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I'm slightly confused here based off this image -- http://www.esa.int/spaceinimages/Images/2014/06/June_2014_magnetic_field

It looks like the Magnetic field under Australia is pretty strong (red shade) while that over South America is the one that has weakened dramatically (blue shade).

---
    Ozone Hole Status

The ozone hole today is actually looking pretty decent, you can see that most areas are above 200 dobson units, which is slightly lower than the March 2014 images I reference below, when is to be expected as part of the hole's yearly decline -- http://ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov/Scr...S&source=IOMI_PAURA_V8F_MGEOS5FP&section=HOME

Note that in the Northern Hemisphere, the ozone layer typically stays around 300-400 dobson units, with a peak of around 500+ units in Jan and Feb. Here's today's Northern Hemisphere ozone layer -- http://ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov/Scr...N&source=IOMI_PAURA_V8F_MGEOS5FP&section=HOME

For reference, this is the Hole when it was its biggest in September 2006, you see many regions dropping to 0-100 dobson units -- http://ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov/Scripts/big_image.php?date=2006-09-24&hem=S

This is the Hole last September (when it is commonly at it's peak), you can clearly see most regions drop to the low 100s to 200s on the dobson unit scale -- http://ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov/Scripts/big_image.php?date=2013-09-15&hem=S

This is the Hole this March (when it is typically it's smallest). Similarly around 200-300 dobson units all around -- http://ozonewatch.gsfc.nasa.gov/Scripts/big_image.php?date=2014-03-15&hem=S

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The water cycle in your country comes from South America to your clouds that rain on you.......the direction of the weakness in the current water cycle is the key to understanding why the water that falls on Australia is not as energized as it could be because it is higher density and therefore has less electrons within it.

Alex97232 likes this.
  5. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Very confused in Argentina too for the same reason.

Quote:"I'm slightly confused here based off this image --http:// www.esa.int/spaceinimages/ Images/2014/06/ June_2014_magnetic_field It looks like the Magnetic field under Australia is pretty strong (red shade) while that over South America is the one that has weakened dramatically (blue shade)."

6. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

That makes sense. Thanks!

Regarding our other risk factor -- excessive solar radiation, I take it the risk of high solar ionizing EMF isn't as great (until September rolls around and the hole is big again). Or put differently, will exposing yourself to Southern Hemisphere sun be more "damaging" than Northern Hemisphere sun?

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Yes there is not only a seasonal variation but a huge daily one as well. It even varies with the lunar calendar.

8. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

OK, so as expected, everything is in flux all the time. If I was pedantic, I'd gather some instruments and measure the full spectrum of incoming solar radiation on a regular basis. The northern hemispheric ozone varies too, but the lows never quite allow that much ionising radiation to get through.

Practically speaking for those of us in the Southern Hemisphere, sun exposure is "safest" during the December to April months, when the ozone hole is the smallest (as I understand it, and I may be wrong).

---

Is the lunar calendar more accurate in tracking magnetic field patterns due to the moon's interaction with the earth's magnetic field?

Good thing I can actually read that calendar (Chinese dating system) :)

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

NASA has a daily solar wind website you can follow........about 2 months before the ebola break out in East Africa there was a huge coronal mass ejection. Now go back and re read Brain gut 2 and understand why the ebola break out occurred right after the CME.

David Limacher and Alex97232 like this.
  10. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

11. Interesting connection. All things are connected all the time everywhere. Some just have a bigger impact.

12. So, the connection is, that the increased solar activity caused the normally benign virus to express itself differently and become more virulent. Not unlike the Herpes simplex that is usually relatively mild, but when the genes express differently can become more virulent in its strains.

I hope my interpretation is correct. Does seem plausible that major solar events can affect us in many unexpected ways--through the expression of genes differently as a result of modified protein folding due to different energy levels in water.

13. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

14. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

On sunday june 22;

15. JackFrake

JackFrake Gold

Any recommendations for mitigating any risks of Alaska this time of year? Heading there for two weeks from the Central Time Zone.

Circadian double whammy: Different time-zone and 20ish hour sunlight.

16. RickD

RickD New Member

The salmon are in so eat as much as you can, Copper River if you can get it. Also enjoy the clean air and good water. Of all the places I've lived the Greatland was my favorite.

Alex97232 likes this.
  17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Cooperative hydrogen bonding increases the O-H bond length whilst causing a 20-fold greater reduction in the H····O and O····O distances. The increase in bond length has been correlated with the hydrogen bond strength and resultant O-H stretch vibrations. Thus O····O distances within clusters are likely to be shorter than those at the periphery, in agreement with the icosahedral cluster model for water. If the hydrogen bond is substantially bent then it follows that the bond strength is weaker. This is why bonding angles have massive effects on the thermodynamic abilities in water. This is the deep science behind why the people in Australia have water that has a less favorable energy profile. The main criteria to determine the strength of hydrogen bonds are their (relatively inaccurately determined) intermolecular distances and the (more precise) wave numbers of their stretching vibrational modes and those of the donor hydrogen covalent bond. Water has only 10% of its bonds covalently bound.......and the bonding angles change the amount of covalent bonds.

More methane in the water reduces its ability to carry energy too.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    Alex97232 likes this.
  18. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

From -- http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/magnetic.html

An electric field also changes the molecular O-H bond lengths (25x109 V m-1 causing ~±6% change in a lone water molecule), H-O-H bond angle (25x109V m-1 causing ~+1%/-0.2% change in a lone water molecule)

Electric fields also lower the dielectric constant of the water [616], due to the resultant partial or complete destruction of the hydrogen-bonded network.
    And from -- http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/kosmos.html

Large singly charged ions, with low charge density are chaotropes. Small or multiply-charged ions, with high charge density, are kosmotropes.

The hydrogen bonding between water molecules is more broken in the immediate vicinity of ionic kosmotropes than ionic chaotropes

A Raman spectroscopic study of the hydrogen-bonded structure of water around the halide ions F-, Cl-, Br- and I- indicates that the total extent of aqueous hydrogen bonding increases with increasing ionic size [685]

It is not unreasonable that a solute may strengthen some of the hydrogen bonds surrounding it (structure making; for example, kosmotropic cations will strengthen the hydrogen bonds donated by the inner shell water molecules) whilst at the same time breaking some other hydrogen bonds (structure breaker; for example, kosmotropic cations will weaken the hydrogen bonds accepted by the inner shell water molecules)
    Note that Fluoride is the smallest halogen (atomic mass 18) while Iodine is the largest (atomic mass 127). If I'm reading that right, Fluoride ions are kosmotropes that disrupt the hydrogen bonding of water molecules that surround them, which basically weakens the hydrogen bonding network on average and thus reduces dielectric constant. I would think that this would also prevent the nucleation (initial creation) of EZ hexagonal sheets in these regions.

---

As usual, I just read this stuff, and have no idea whether I'm on the right track. But I'm posting my thoughts here anyway .... :D

Alex97232 likes this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

You are on the right track. This is why iodine is great for life and why Fluoride kills life. It ruins the ability of water to carry energy and information in its hydrogen bonding network. All memory and information transfer begins with the movement of the hydrogen bonding network in water. Hydrogen bonding carries information about solutes and surfaces over significant distances in liquid water. This implies that water's hydrogen bonding network is the basic sensory organ of the human body. It is tied to sensory transduction in all the other sense's in the body too. This is directed to all parts of a cell and throughout the tissues. Any place you see water in a cell you see collagen next to it. Any place along the collagen cytoarchitecture also has this information contained within it. This effect of the hydrogen bonding network is synergistic, directive and extensive for biology. Most do not understand this complex dance just yet.

rlee314, Alex97232 and caroline like this.