1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What happens when CO2 is added with EMF?

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Jack Kruse, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

As mentioned above, at present, perihelion occurs during the southern hemisphere's summer and aphelion during the southern winter. Thus the southern hemisphere seasons should tend to be somewhat more extreme than the northern hemisphere seasons. The relatively low eccentricity of the present orbit results in a 6.8% difference in the amount of solar radiation during summer in the two hemispheres.

Since orbital variations are predictable, if one has a model that relates orbital variations to climate, it is possible to run such a model forward to "predict" future climate. Two caveats are necessary: that the human (anthropogenic) effects may modify or even overwhelm orbital effects; and that the mechanism by which orbital forcing influences climate is not well understood. In the most prominent anthropogenic example, orbital forcing from the Milankovitch cycles has been in a cooling phase for millennia, but that cooling trend was reversed in the 20th and 21st centuries due to warming caused by increased anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions and non native EMF generation causing the Australian donut hole.

Alex97232 likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The amount of solar radiation (insolation) in the Northern Hemisphere at 65° N seems to be related to occurrence of an ice age. Astronomical calculations show that 65° N summer insolation should increase gradually over the next 25,000 years. A regime of eccentricity lower than the current value will last for about the next 100,000 years. Changes in northern hemisphere summer insolation will be dominated by changes in obliquity ε. No declines in 65° N summer insolation, sufficient to cause a glacial period, are expected in the next 50,000 years. This is why I am very concerned about humanity effects..........if the trend continues with CO2 and non native EMF........there will be no cold climate in which to bail us out like there were in the last 5 extinction events...............

Paying deep attention to the Great barrier reef and amphibians will be our best canaries in the cola mine of the rapidity at which this is happening to us all in this 6th extinction event.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
    Alex97232, Stella, Josh and 1 other person like this.
  3. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Time line of the exponential growth of CO2

4. ATL_Paleo

ATL_Paleo Gold

Josh likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This thread will get life after OSF 3. Just watch.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

7. bionaut

bionaut New Member

Great tie in to OSF2, this is our Apollo 13 situation.

Shijin13 likes this.
  8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

WOW Jack...

gotta go back and re-read this... epic! EPIC.....

Alex97232 likes this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Alex97232 likes this.
  10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I need to make some changes .........

Alex97232 likes this.
  11. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

I'm surprise no one came to this thread after OSF 3..............

Maybe because OSF 3 is 25 K words........LOL

Alex97232, Josh and Shijin13 like this.
  13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Told 2 months ago we were just tipping the ice berg........maybe you'll believe it. Just wait to see where I go next. Big turns coming. Everything you believe about autoimmunity and neurologic disease is going topsy turvy.

All tied to MHC 1 gene and cysteine..................

rlee314, Alex97232, Stella and 2 others like this.
  14. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

I'm still slogging through it...

Alex97232 likes this.
  15. Josh

Josh Gold

PH Change=Protein Folding Change, as I recall you told me this was the difference in sickle cell for example....

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and a whole lot more

17. Josh

Josh Gold

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080218125714AA8AZ5E

http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/protein2.html#fold

18. Martin

Martin Gold

Read through first time, spent time digesting, making hi-lites on certain points, now going back for another plunge after a few days. Really helps to understand and apply. I'm also listening to Evan Brand's podcast on "Why EMF Dehydrates". Amazing how older blogs and recordings click so much more rapidly when you get a little more science under your coconut husk.

I don't mean to sound trite, but one of your finest blog entries yet. Read like a novel, really compelling. You're getting good at this, Doc.

Alex97232 and caroline like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Just wait...............I aint close to done.

Alex97232, Martin and Clayton like this.
  20. Clayton

Clayton New Member

I had never listened to this podcast before but I definitely liked what I heard around 01:11 on