1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

What exactly is the Fournier Effect?

Discussion in 'Cold Thermogenesis' started by Sammy, Aug 26, 2014.

1. Sammy

Sammy New Member

Hi all,
    I was hoping whether someone can explain the Fournier Effect. I did not find any information about the Fournier effect by google search. I have read here and there in the forum and from what I gather it has something to do with using both cold and heat together. Also a bit confused as it seemed some were using the heat and cold simultaneously(e.g. CT with some parts of the body kept warm), while others were using cold and heat sequentially(e.g. cold showers followed by warm showers)

Would also love to hear how you all utilise the Fournier Effect as well.

2. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

3. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

First off, basic principles:
    • infrared heat from warm treatment of a region expands the EZ of water in the cells that are heated
    • cooling water increases the EZ of the water, as well as increases electron flow in that water (more O2)
    Obviously you can't both heat and cool a single cell at the same time. But you can do one after the other, which would theoretically increase energy in the cell via 2 different mechanisms, with the net effect being more positive.

A key point is that energy from the cold can be "transmitted along the body's topological insulator network" to other regions of the body that aren't actually being cooled, while energy from heat is restricted to the EZ expansion of water in the regions that are heated.

By that logic, you should be applying warmth to the region that you want maximal increase in energy, since it's getting the EZ increase from the heat, while simultaneously having higher energy water flow to it from the regions of the body that are being cooled. Hot+Cold can thus be said to be superior to Hot-then-Cold for this reason.

Example: for PCOS, Dr Kruse has recommended putting the lower body in warm water and then wearing an ice vest, thereby helping the ovaries with increased energetic flux.

Sidenote: the ultimate fournier effect therapy would probably be full immersion in cold water, while being bombarded from all directions by red light lasers which expand cell water EZ a lot without much change in temperature at all (less than 1 degree Celsius change according to Pollack). Add a Schumann resonator for even better effect

4. Sammy

Sammy New Member

Thanks for the explanation Yew Wei, I was experimenting having a warm shower after CT. Not sure if it did anything though. I don't have the facilities to do hot+cold simultaneously so I can't really compare.

PrAna(lovely name by the way), I read the link but I can't say I understand

5. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

I thought Jack doesn't like Schumann resonators?

6. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

You are correct. Bear in mind though that the post you are reading is from 2014. We have come a long way since then.

A quote : " Colder temperatures increase the strength of a magnetic field. Why? Cold can have an effect on magnetism, because cold can have an effect of how fast or slow electrons move. This links the sun’s power to the magnetic field of the Earth. It also links the Schumann resonance strength to the sun. When the sun is shining the Schumann frequency is strongest. When the sun is shining the Earth’s magnetic field is weakest. This implies that the Schumann resonance strength varies inversely with the magnetic field’s strength. At night time, the magnetic field is stronger on Earth. So when you use a fake generator better be well thought out."

7. LouiseAngela

LouiseAngela Louise

Is Schumann resonance music any good? Or do you need a resonator? Jack is sometimes pro resonators and sometimes not. In this context?

8. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

That is a great explanation Yew! Thanks!

9. axel brandt

axel brandt New Member

. That means that grounding is better done at night?

10. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Yes but no.Light and dark initiate different programs in our cells. There is no choice. Both "programs" are necessary for optimal function.
    Basically you are missing sunlight as the cathode ray in your thinking. Earth is the anode. Any anode hit by a cathode ray causes electrons to be liberated.This free electron flow ceases at night.

That is presuming that you are thinking about grounding for catching electrons from above. But you are meant to do other things at night.
    Grounded sleeping has benefits,though. Your sleep is "deeper" as one would say in common parlance. We would have slept on the ground in an increased magnetic field "listening" to the Schuhmann frequency . The Schuhmann frequency exists in every neural system.Alpha waves take over our "timing" while the SCN is uncoupled from photic input. The geomagnetic pulsations of the Earth are phase matched to the human brain and shared to the brain wirelessly. While we sleep the direct current in neurons changes signal direction compared to when we are awake.The DC current in the interfascial water layer changes it polarity. Magnetic fields however still re energise our protein polymers. Melatonin is necessary for this. Absence of light/absence of new electron input is necessary for melatonin to be secreted. Melatonin offsets the effect daylight had on us. Good sleep maintains myelin,which regenerates tissues in autophagy. etc. If nnemf are present little or none of this happens. "Quantum sleep" blog is a way better explanation though than what I have just written.

Side note: If ever I cannot sleep a quick stroll across a lawn,dragging my bare feet makes me sleepy, providing I am not accidentally hit by light on my way back to my bed.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018